Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
Badfic is hard in itself (*good* badfic, that is), but when you're trying to fit it all in one sentence it becomes even more difficult.

Thankees to CC for allowing me to (ab)use her fic like that.

---

It was a dark and stormy night, which accounted for the state of drenchedness of Lois and the alley cat, who were cramped on the small stoop outside Clark's door and fighting for some personal space, as Lois was trying to force the lock (Clark wasn't there, of course, because if he were he would have heard the noise and opened the door) so that she could get in, find Superman's globe and be able to learn more about it and the flying super-hero, and get a little dry, while she was at it, but the cat was making everything more difficult, first because it wouldn't let her pick the lock in peace, and second because it wanted to get dry too, and it was only fate that Lois didn't manage to keep it outside once she opened the door, thus operating as the catalyst in an amusing CK=S revelation.

---

See ya,
AnnaBtG. laugh

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Can't geuss the fic off-hand, but love your version of it.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ohhh, I've read this one! But I'm not remembering the title . . . hmm, something about the cat draggin in . . . one of CC's? /me checks . . . Well, what do you know, I actually do remember! laugh

CC Aiken - Something the Cat Dragged In

Riotous story in the original, and the badfic intro is *great* . . . love it! laugh clap

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
You've got it right, Doranwen!

Thanks for the comments, gals smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard