Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#130579 03/29/06 02:40 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey guys, I always wanted to give fellow FOLCs a challenge but never really could think of any... until now lol. now I know that it maybe corny but go with me here for a second. If anyone follows reality TV in the states here (not sure if this show goes over seas.) but there is a show called Wife Swap where two woman trade lives for I think a week to see how the other person lives and at the end of the week both woman and their husbands meet and talk about their experince with eachother (you know they talk about everything the pros and cons.) so I was thinking what if Lois 'Swaped' lives with another woman as like an assignment for the planet. How would Lois react to a lifstyle of a stay at home mom and maybe a husband that doesn't think about making his wife feel special? and how would a stay at home mom react to Lois and Clark's none stop life style & a husband that actually goes out of his way to do special things for his wife? and how would she react to Clark always leaving? (mind you a camera crew does follow them around so it will be even harder for Clark to do his 'superhero duties.') you can write it any way you want, funny, waffy, short or long. it's totally up to you! Can't wait to see the stories!

Later-
Lisa wave

Misha: I'm not a crackpot!

Martha: No dear, trust me, you are.
#130580 03/30/06 12:42 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
no takers?

Misha: I'm not a crackpot!

Martha: No dear, trust me, you are.
#130581 04/08/06 11:00 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Elisabeth is working on one, but it's not what you think.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard