Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Ooh! That would be fun, Marcus! Something semi-similar along those lines, but with fingerprints, happens in Wendy's 24 Hours.

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
*dusts off username after so much time away*

I'd like to see a Lois in the aftermath of being unable to save Baby Clark story. Of course she wouldn't remember Clark when she's thrust back into her own reality, but perhaps, she's 'haunted' by a spector that encourages her to try time travel again? laugh

I'd also like a story that incorporates Smallville's Chloe into the L&C universe (writer's feel free to junk Lois visiting SMALLVILLE in seasons four and five)

Oh and what if Clark continued to have amnesia after taking care of the Nightfall fragment?

You say I'm a witch like it's a bad thing
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Smallville is horrible. Clark is such an idiot about Lana throughout the whole thing and I feel he's supposed to love Lois (or her equivelent in AUs) A story about Chloe though, would be great. I like her- she kept Clark's secret when she found out and even though she loves him, and he's going out with Lana grumble , she's still his and Lana's friend. I would love a story of Clark's boyhood with Chloe there (and probally Lana, sigh) It would be even better if Chloe somehow becomes Lois (Amnesia?, she was in a witness protection program, or Lois had been killed by Tempus as a baby so it was Clark and Chloe who were soulmates or something) and she marries Clark. (Later, when they'll meet at the daily planet- and them not recognising each other could be fun) I think Chloe deserves it- she's a great character (at least she was before I gave up on Smallvile)

Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment. ~Robert Benchley
L
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
L
It would be interesting to see something happen between clark and chloe, but she should just give up after 5 seasons because he loves lana.....on the contrary to what people say about Smallville being a bad show....I LOVE IT.. and the bickering stares between Lois and Clark in it are getting better...it actually does have some plot lines that are similiar to those of Lois and Clark and the New Adventures of Superman, which of course make it even better....for those of you who don't like it for its lana/clark relationship...try watching the newer episodes that have more of lois and clark connection than a lana and clark...course im biased for the show but the lois-clark of Smallville gets some great laughs out of me

Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by Marcus Rowland:
A CSI: Las Vegas or CSI: New York* crossover, with Lois and Clark both suspects in a murder case. Must include at least one member of the CSI team baffled by Clark's DNA, and preferably at least one member of the team putting the pieces together and working out that Clark is Superman.

* Not Miami please, can't stand most of the characters.
Reviving a very old thread - I'm a fan of a show called Dexter, which is basically CSI: Miami except rather more realistic plus the viewpoint character, who is the guy who does their blood work, is secretly a serial killer who targets other killers.

Now if he realised who Superman was there might be interesting consequences - he probably wouldn't want to try to kill Superman, he's very firm in not wanting to kill anyone who doesn't deserve it, but he might try to take advantage some other way. Or help in some way, e.g. by killing off one of Superman's more murderous foes. In the show he has manipulated evidence to get a killer acquitted so that he could get access and kill him.

Right now I can't quite think how he would get the blood sample in the first place - kryptonite bullets seem the best bet, but they're a little cliched - and in any case I'm up to my eyes in work and won't be able to write much fanfic for the next few months, so I pass the idea on to anyone who can use it.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard