Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#130019 10/16/05 03:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. A crossover between Lois And Clark and the Chris Reeve Superman movies. (I did read one where Lois and Clark watch the first movie, and the writer said they might do the other 3 but they didn't. However I'd like to see the two Supermen and Loises interacting.) It'd be set after Superman IV and after the final episode of Lois and Clark.

2. A Lois and Clark/ Harry Potter crossover. Set after season 1 but before S2 of Lois and Clark and after the latest HP book (For people reading this in a few years that's Half-Blood Prince.) Also no having Supes kill Voldy, anyone who's read the fifth Potter book knows why, besides the fact that Superman doesn't kill.

3. A story where Clark fights General Zod and his two followers. From Zod's perpesctive.

4. Clark is exposed to Kryptonite as Clark in a room filled with media and he can't let it show how it's effecting him without revealing his secret....

5. Clark is found dead on his thousandth birthday. How does the world cope without a Superman after having one for so long?

6. Lois is killed because Superman wasn't there in time. Clark's reaction from Perry's point of view. Perry doesn't know The Secret.

7. Lois's life after Tempus succeds in killing Baby Clark....

Someone please write them. Thanks.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OK, adding on the list here are some ideas I've had.

Nightfall fragments on next orbital pass 10 years later?

Lucy is in 3rd world prison at very beginning
Lois is going to rescue her. This means that Superman starts off breaking someone out of prison, interfering in a governments actions.

Lois and Lucy are sent to live with an aunt in Smallville when parents divorce.

Lois has Bruce train Clark after Clark loses powers since he can't stop helping

Lois as something other than a reporter, something criminal like a cat burglar

Well's Victorian idea of utopia vs that of someone from the modern world?

Since Batman trusts Catwoman Clark reveals himself when needed even though Bruce hasn't yet.

Since magic works in L&C world maybe the Borneo Fertility statue is fix to the no children bit?

Clois survives, becomes a writer (novelist?), wins a Pulitzer before Lois does.

Doing something about New Kryptonians and lack of rights in that culture

Clark uses fake gadgets to make it look like he is human instead of using his powers openly

Top Banana
Top Banana
<<Lois and Lucy are sent to live with an aunt in Smallville when parents divorce.>>
There is a fic on the archive that does this - can't recall if Lucy is in it though. But it's a good story, mid-length, well written ... now if only I could remember the title and author. smile I beleive the author was about 16 and i was impressed by her talent.

<<Doing something about New Kryptonians and lack of rights in that culture>>
Most longer NK fics address this issue, but don't actually 'do something' about it. smile However, Jenni Debbage's Universal Union series does take this as a major theme and her characters make some headway.

c

Top Banana
Top Banana
Did some searching - here's that title:
A New Beginning
By Christy Landrum

c

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Doing something about New Kryptonians and lack of rights in that culture
Well, one of the themes of Hearts Divided is the need for change on NK, and I started a number of avenues for reform -- I didn't actually dive into the culture war that would ensue, though, which is probably the bit you're interested in smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
There is also a story where Lois is engaged in criminal activities. In Cindy Leuch's Shades of Grey , she's an arsonist.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So any chance of someone writing these ideas? I like dcarson's ideas a lot too especially the Nightfall fragments one.....

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nightfall fragments? Hmm... you could say that my For the Greater Good deals with this premise...

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes this is the beginning of a thread I started in the fanfic related section, but I relised if I wanted them written I'd have to move them to fanfic challenges. Unless of course no one is capable of writing them;)
I've deleted the new duplicate thread, you started here, Jensguy, and moved the original thread in Fanfic Related to here.

If you ever need or want a thread moved, just email the admins and we'll be happy to do that for you. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Labrat, much appriciated.

"With great heroes come greater villians" Lex Luthor.

Top Banana
Top Banana
...and I did this:

4. Clark is exposed to Kryptonite as Clark in a room filled with media and he can't let it show how it's affecting him without revealing his secret....
here: Fear of Discovery

except he wasn't very successful in hiding his reaction.

Yvonne

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great. I look forward to reading it after I finish S6....

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
1. A crossover between Lois And Clark and the Chris Reeve Superman movies. (I did read one where Lois and Clark watch the first movie, and the writer said they might do the other 3 but they didn't. However I'd like to see the two Supermen and Loises interacting.) It'd be set after Superman IV and after the final episode of Lois and Clark.
"They" -- which would be me -- have every intention of continuing the Couch Potato series, and I have about 40 pages of CP2 written; it's just that it's in bits and pieces, and nothing like a coherent story yet. The others will, I hope, come in time (and yes, I know how long it's been since CP first appeared, but I did say that it was going to be an intermittent series... laugh ), along with a couple of related couch tales -- such as L&C watching My Hero evil

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to reading more Couch Potato stories. I thought you weren't gonna bother coz it's been a few years since you wrote the first one. I thought it was brilliantly written and was very disapointed to find you hadn't writen anymore in the series. Oh well, I guess I can wait a few more years for part 2.

Oh, and the My Hero thing, great idea. Maybe for another episode in the series you could throw in the cheesy 60's Batman with them sitting watching it with their world's Bruce Wayne? I think given the time of L&C, that'd be the M.Keaton/V.Kilmer/G.Clooney version...

As for the HP crossover, Tempus could strand them in an alternate world at a different point in time. Clark gets hit by an Avada Kedavra curse. (Flash of green light and Kryptonite is green) So he loses his powers but doesn't die because he bounces off him. Something to do with the effect of travelling between worlds and time or the fact that his quantum signiture is different to that of the curse.... Just a rough idea off the top of my head. Something a bit more origanal than Voldemort finds Kryptonite and uses it on the boy blue scout.....

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, actually, CP3 is, if and when it happens, going to be L&C and Bruce and Silver (St Cloud -- I have decided that that CP takes place in the same universe as my story Lois & Clark & Silver & Bruce) sitting around at Wayne Manor watching the first Keaton Batman movie. Bruce is going to laugh his head off when he sees Vicki Vale for the first time -- "That's Vicki? What happened to her red hair?" And there's a certain irony in that the Vicki character in the film was originally going to be Silver, just as "Boss Grissom" was going to be Rupert Thorne until the suits messed it all up. "Jack Napier" was nothing like as insane as Englehart's Joker, which will be another talking point -- "I wish the Joker was that predictable..."

As for the HP crossover, you can do all sorts of things given Superman's well-established vulnerability to magic, but the story would be dead boring if Clark wasn't super -- what's the point of having 2 more Muggles running around, unable to help? But if you do have Superman involved, you have to take account of the fact that super-speed gives him a big advantage. Spells in the Potterverse move slowly enough to be seen, dodged and shielded against after they've been cast; this is why I have written a story in which Moldy's Dark Army gets its collective backside handed to it by the DA, the Order and an Army batallion using standard infantry weapons. Bullets are supersonic, you see; by the time you hear a shot, it's either hit its target or is well past you. Superman is even faster.

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CP3? What happened to CP2?

Great idea for CP3 though........

I suppose there'd have to be something happening like him getting hit in the back by a spell that reduces but doen't take away his powers completely....

Anyone ever written a story involving Superman, a mysterious stranger, a blue box and loads of intelligent yet single-minded killing pepperpots?

How bout one where Lois is killed by Lex.....

A crossover with Spider-Man where the radioation from the spider that bit Pete was Kryptonite and for some reason they can't get away from each other as Clark is badly affected?

Jimmy is shot instead of Clark in TOGOM?

Same but Perry instead?

Clark is having an affair with his female double from an alternate universe.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By the way can I read the Potter story?

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Dagger of the Mind dealt with *one* Nightfall fragment ...

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Earth is the universe's crazy home, why am I here?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By the way Yvonne, brilliant work, I love your stuff......

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard