Print Thread
#129902 07/01/05 07:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The cowboy video listed in FOLC productions got me thinking...has anyone ever written a Western themed Lois and Clark? You know as per Soul Mates ep where he was the clerk and she was Lulu (what the hell were those guys thinking calling her Lulu????)

But anyway, has this premise been done? Just wondering, and if it has, feel free to post links or guide me there, I'm curious.

TEEEEEJ

#129903 07/01/05 11:36 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The only one that comes to mind, off the top of my head was The Lone Rider - part of a round robin group's series of stories under the 'Soul Mates Chronicles' banner:

Soul Mates Chronicles: The Lone Rider

Then there's the 'forced intimacy' Lois and Clark investigate dasteredly doings at a dude ranch in Montana story I've had half-written for a number of years now and keep saying I'm going to complete...but we won't go into that. goofy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#129904 07/02/05 05:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cool, thanks for the link. I'll check it out!

TEEEEEJ

#129905 07/04/05 07:54 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I hadn't read that one until today. That was a cute story. It amazes me how folc can take a little part of an L n C ep and come up with a whole story around it. the only surprise was that I expected to see Tempest instead of Lucas. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#129906 07/04/05 11:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, I liked it a lot...making Jeff part Native American was a cool aspect of this story...I'd still like to see more stories take place in a Western setting, kind of what Lab was talking about, though I can't see Lois being partial to riding horses (even though it's about the closest thing to flying on the ground besides motorcycles)

Any way, good job on that one guys, nice collaborating. thumbsup

TEEEEEEJ

#129907 07/05/05 04:29 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, that round-robin was fun to write. We got to use Lex *and* give Lulu a serious name goofy

And, because otherwise no one reads it, I'm going to mention the little sequel to it that I wrote -- Hi-ho, Silver -- which picks up right before our L&C jump out and L&J return <g> There were some things about the episode that just weren't consistent with our story, so I wanted to harmonize them if I could. It's just a bit of fluff but if you're desperate... <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#129908 07/05/05 05:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AWWW Pam, you hit my WAF meter with that one and cute wrap up on the SoulMates ep, but...too short though. Somebody's gotta have a "Wild, Wild West" or "Maverick" epic of LNC out there somewhere.

TEEEEEJ

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard