Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Write the cowboy - 07/01/05 11:54 PM
The cowboy video listed in FOLC productions got me thinking...has anyone ever written a Western themed Lois and Clark? You know as per Soul Mates ep where he was the clerk and she was Lulu (what the hell were those guys thinking calling her Lulu????)

But anyway, has this premise been done? Just wondering, and if it has, feel free to post links or guide me there, I'm curious.

TEEEEEJ
Posted By: LabRat Re: Write the cowboy - 07/02/05 03:36 AM
The only one that comes to mind, off the top of my head was The Lone Rider - part of a round robin group's series of stories under the 'Soul Mates Chronicles' banner:

Soul Mates Chronicles: The Lone Rider

Then there's the 'forced intimacy' Lois and Clark investigate dasteredly doings at a dude ranch in Montana story I've had half-written for a number of years now and keep saying I'm going to complete...but we won't go into that. goofy

LabRat smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Write the cowboy - 07/02/05 09:47 AM
Cool, thanks for the link. I'll check it out!

TEEEEEJ
Posted By: Laurach Re: Write the cowboy - 07/04/05 11:54 AM
I hadn't read that one until today. That was a cute story. It amazes me how folc can take a little part of an L n C ep and come up with a whole story around it. the only surprise was that I expected to see Tempest instead of Lucas. Laura
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Write the cowboy - 07/04/05 03:09 PM
Yeah, I liked it a lot...making Jeff part Native American was a cool aspect of this story...I'd still like to see more stories take place in a Western setting, kind of what Lab was talking about, though I can't see Lois being partial to riding horses (even though it's about the closest thing to flying on the ground besides motorcycles)

Any way, good job on that one guys, nice collaborating. thumbsup

TEEEEEEJ
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Write the cowboy - 07/05/05 08:29 AM
Yeah, that round-robin was fun to write. We got to use Lex *and* give Lulu a serious name goofy

And, because otherwise no one reads it, I'm going to mention the little sequel to it that I wrote -- Hi-ho, Silver -- which picks up right before our L&C jump out and L&J return <g> There were some things about the episode that just weren't consistent with our story, so I wanted to harmonize them if I could. It's just a bit of fluff but if you're desperate... <g>

PJ
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Write the cowboy - 07/05/05 09:00 AM
AWWW Pam, you hit my WAF meter with that one and cute wrap up on the SoulMates ep, but...too short though. Somebody's gotta have a "Wild, Wild West" or "Maverick" epic of LNC out there somewhere.

TEEEEEJ
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards