Next Thread
Print Thread
#129794 02/27/05 05:22 AM
sandrad Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
wave Hi!

I'm a particularly huge fan of family fics (especially when the kids are younger), and recently, I've just thought of a possibility that I think hasn't been written yet (and please tell me in which stories if it has). Well, a couple stories have mentioned it, but I've never come across a story with this as the main plot:

What would happen if Lois and Clark's kid(s) walked in on them while they were...you know, doing what they do after Clark has pasta? How would they react, and how would they explain it to their kids? Especially if their kids were younger? Would they make up some lame story, or would they immediately launch into an explanation about the facts of life?

I'm just really curious how it would be, and I think this idea has potential to be a really funny story. It can potentially veer off into nfic territory, but it doesn't have to. Would anyone be interested in writing (something like) this? /me looks at all of you with puppy-dog eyes

Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
#129795 02/27/05 11:41 PM
Blogger
Blogger
Good idea. Question does this activity involve any superpowers, i.e. on the ceiling? laugh

If so can the kids actually tell it is Clark? evil

~ It was because she'd been speechless. Her. Lois Lane.
Supreme Babbler. Had been speechless. ~
Reluctantly Engaged)
#129796 02/28/05 03:54 PM
sandrad Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hm, I've never thought of that before!

I guess that could complicate the plot even more...maybe that's how some of their kids could have found out that Clark's Superman? An interesting thought.

Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
#129797 02/28/05 04:30 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, speaking as a parent whose kids had horrible timing (Jimmy interruptus), we never got caught. Since Clark has Superhearing, I doubt he would get caught either. I do remember a story where the oldest boy found out he had superpowers by looking inadvertently through his bedroom wall into his parent's bedroom. Unfortunantly, Clark was in The Suit, having just returned from some superduties. So what the son thought he saw was his mother being unfaithfull. It was well done and quite humorous.
I'll see if I can find a link.
cool
Artemis
Found it: http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2000/dawnofdi.txt

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard