Hi Guys, wave

this was not BRed. I just felt like answering this challenge now.

::::::::::>>><<<:::::::::

It was Sunday morning in Metropolis. In the conference room, at the Daily Planet, Perry and his staff were brainstorming news headlines and the quality of the articles to be published.

"What's this?" Perry asked his reporters. "Does any of you have an idea why this is being more read than the Daily Planet lately?"

"Chief, this tabloid is crap," Lois interfered.

"No, Lois. Crap is when I read my horoscope written by the last person to arrive in the newsroom on a Saturday morning - a person who knows nothing about astrology. Crap is when I read it and it says that tomorrow I'll have the best chances of finding my soul mate, but that... was said yesterday as well. This is crap." He pointed to the newspaper he had in his hands."This is not crap. This is pure garbage!"

"Perry, I'm sure that's just a misunderstanding er... whatever it is," Clark tried to make his boss calm down a bit.

"A misunderstanding? A misunderstanding is when people take Jimmy Hoffa for a snow skier for Elvis's sake. A misunderstanding is when I register in a hotel and they misspell my middle name for Mershmegy even when it's Johnson. This is a misunderstanding." He pointed to the newspaper again, almost making a hole in it. "This is not a misunderstanding. This is an absurd."

"Chief, you're over reacting," Jimmy chuckled, picturing someone misspelling a name like that.

"Over reacting? I am not over reacting. Over reacting is when you elect a Terminator as a governor and people start thinking that Bin Laden will win the presidential election . This is over reacting. I am not over reacting here." He torn the newspaper in pieces. "I am NOT over reacting!" He left the room, banging the door behind him.

The entire staff was looking at each other in silence. Half of them were shocked by what they had seen. Perry was always a demanding grouchy editor, but what he had read had made him go nuts.

Clark grabbed a few pieces of the newspaper that were left on the table. Quickly re-arranging a few parts, he finally understood what made Perry get so angry like that.

On the tabloid, a headline in red capital letters was showing:

"LEX LUTHOR AND ELVIS - BURNING IN LOVE."

:::::::>>> The End <<<:::::::

MDL devil

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."