Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Nan, great story!! I liked the way you wrapped it up. Loved the part with Ralph going to the sewage dump! LOL!! hyper He sure did deserve it.

Can't wait to see what happens in you next story.

Caryn

"With words one can escape reality..."
Columnist
Columnist
Good wrap-up, Nan. Nice twist with Ralph.

I'm looking forward to the next story.

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
lol, you sent Ralph to the sewage plant! Great idea! laugh

I'm looking forward to this one hitting the archive so I can have it all in one place for convenient re-reading smile And roll on the next story, whatever it may be!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice Nan Looking forward to the next story. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Another excellant story by Nan has wrapped itself up... which means that it isn't wrapped up at all.

The queen of sequels has struck again. Knowing that this story is to be continued is both good and bad. It's good because we get to see more of these two characters in this world that Nan has constructed from her divergence from the cannon. And it's bad because we know that Lois and Clark haven't reached their 'happy ever after' and that they have many more trials and whams ahead of them... wait a minute, that's also a good thing.

Never mind.

Tank (who figures that if Lois and Clark are basically at the stage of making it 'official' then Lois should be about ready for the 'proper' haircut)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. razz Luthor is too comfortable and already target Lois.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
So I picture Luthor lying on his bed anxiously awaiting his next dose of pain killer when Henderson and his men, accompanied by Lois and Clark, barge in and arrest him. Poor Luthor has to wait for his next dose.

But then I read
The End
(To be continued in the next story. Stay tuned.)
and I can't decide if I'm disappointed I haven't come to the end or happy that there'll be a whole new story that will tie up loose ends.

Probably, the latter because you write such great stories that I can't wait for the next one. smile1

gerry

Merriwether
Merriwether
Wow. I noticed that you posted the final part, and just zipped through the whole story this morning (to the dismay of the poor customers I was only half-paying attention to). I love where you've gone with the whole series. I was wondering if this was going to be the final part, but I'm glad it's not. More Nan stories! The whole Ralph thing got me giggling too.. poor stinky Ralph! rotflol

I can't wait to read the next story!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
LOVED Ralph and the sewage plant! and YIPPEE for a sequel. Though I also want to see poor Lois have her triplets in another sequel...

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

A great wrap-up! smile1

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
thumbsup

So what do we have next? A follow up to THTiT? Anything new for your other series? wink Or even a surprise? :p

Anyway... just post soon! hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, it's done and done well! hyper

Darn, it's to be continued! frown

Which, like Tank said, is a very good thing! hyper

Now, maybe you could relax editing a few Terran Underground stories to unwind and then hit us with the next installment of Lois and Charlie.

/me ducks as your other readers throw cyber veggies at me.

James notworthy

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard