Print Thread
#129530 11/13/04 07:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I had this dream of Superman meeting Mork from "Mork and Mindy" and came up with this awesome funny idea.

Someone do a story where all the aliens in hit TV shows do a convention. I wanna see a meeting of Clark Kent with Mork from Ork, ALF, Uncle Martin from My favorite Martian, the whole gang in 3rd Rock from the Sun, the funny Scottish guy from BBC's My Hero, and any others you can remember (was Cousin Balki in "Perfect Strangers" an alien or just some foriegn guy?)

Maybe they are planning to dominate the Earth in their comedic agenda or maybe they just drink beer and blow off steam about being aliens and having to hide themselves, or better yet they blow steam about all the obvious "Alien" stuff they do that no one notices, something Ford Prefect would be an expert on. Maybe Fox Moulder could be staking them out and jump in on their party to arrest them all!!!

Just some ideas.... have fun, make it funny.

TEEEEEEEEJ

#129531 11/13/04 11:15 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great idea, Teeej.

The Cone Heads from Saturday Night could be there, too! (They *were* aliens, weren't they?)

I hope someone picks up on this, it should be funny to read.

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
#129532 11/13/04 01:19 PM
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
How about Gonzo from the muppets? laugh

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
#129533 11/19/04 12:30 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
[...] the funny Scottish guy from BBC's My Hero [...]
Scottish? Scottish?! dizzy Ardal O'Hanlon is Irish, ye bloody Sassenach! rotflol

Phil, who enjoys My Hero quite a lot; some year or other, I'm going to do a CP on at least the first episode... wink

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
#129534 11/20/04 03:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm Sorry about the Irish/Scottish thing, all I really know about him is that he's cute and wonderfully funny.

One question? are Americans considered Sassenachs, too? huh

TEEEEEEEEEEJ laugh

#129535 11/20/04 05:19 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
goofy

And no, strictly speaking, Sassanach is a term of mild abuse reserved purely for 'the Auld Enemy'. The English. laugh At least, as far as the Scots are concerned. Irish mileage may vary. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard