Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Alien convention fic - 11/13/04 11:22 AM
I had this dream of Superman meeting Mork from "Mork and Mindy" and came up with this awesome funny idea.

Someone do a story where all the aliens in hit TV shows do a convention. I wanna see a meeting of Clark Kent with Mork from Ork, ALF, Uncle Martin from My favorite Martian, the whole gang in 3rd Rock from the Sun, the funny Scottish guy from BBC's My Hero, and any others you can remember (was Cousin Balki in "Perfect Strangers" an alien or just some foriegn guy?)

Maybe they are planning to dominate the Earth in their comedic agenda or maybe they just drink beer and blow off steam about being aliens and having to hide themselves, or better yet they blow steam about all the obvious "Alien" stuff they do that no one notices, something Ford Prefect would be an expert on. Maybe Fox Moulder could be staking them out and jump in on their party to arrest them all!!!

Just some ideas.... have fun, make it funny.

TEEEEEEEEJ
Posted By: Vicki Re: Alien convention fic - 11/13/04 03:15 PM
Great idea, Teeej.

The Cone Heads from Saturday Night could be there, too! (They *were* aliens, weren't they?)

I hope someone picks up on this, it should be funny to read.

- Vicki
Posted By: Dave Re: Alien convention fic - 11/13/04 05:19 PM
How about Gonzo from the muppets? laugh
Posted By: Tarkas Re: Alien convention fic - 11/19/04 04:30 PM
[...] the funny Scottish guy from BBC's My Hero [...]
Scottish? Scottish?! dizzy Ardal O'Hanlon is Irish, ye bloody Sassenach! rotflol

Phil, who enjoys My Hero quite a lot; some year or other, I'm going to do a CP on at least the first episode... wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Alien convention fic - 11/20/04 07:53 AM
I'm Sorry about the Irish/Scottish thing, all I really know about him is that he's cute and wonderfully funny.

One question? are Americans considered Sassenachs, too? huh

TEEEEEEEEEEJ laugh
Posted By: LabRat Re: Alien convention fic - 11/20/04 09:19 AM
goofy

And no, strictly speaking, Sassanach is a term of mild abuse reserved purely for 'the Auld Enemy'. The English. laugh At least, as far as the Scots are concerned. Irish mileage may vary. wink

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards