Well, I thought I'd continue this little bit of insanity laugh (And this is meant as a compliment, Mary wink )

Note: GingerToy is an imaginary perfume. (At least to my knowledge.)

-----

The first thing Lois became aware of as she woke up was an unpleasant smell.

<This horrible perfume, GingerToy. Who wears this anyway?>

Wait. The bedroom smelled of a feminine perfume that wasn't hers?!

<Clark, you bastard, you said you had an earthquake to take care of!>

She turned around to give Clark a piece of her mind, but... the bed was empty.

<So you're not even here? You're...>

She reached for the switch to turn the light on but she couldn't find it. What the heck? It was supposed to be here, right beside her nightstand!

Maybe she'd just have to open the window - which, funnily, looked smaller than usual. She walked her way towards it, tumbling at some pieces of clothing she'd *really* want to know who they belonged to, and opened it...

...Why had the house suddenly gone four floors up?

She looked inside the room with a frown. This *wasn't* her bedroom.

---

Sue Marie heavily fell on the bed. Now what was she supposed to do? She was in Lois Lane's body, Lois Lane was probably in hers, and now she was here in Lois Lane's house, with Lois Lane's husband... who happened to be Superman!!

As the initial shock wore off, a smile formed on her lips. This wasn't that bad. She had actually *wished* for this thing. So why not enjoy it?

She walked to the mirror and took a look at her reflection. <Boy, I look gorgeous!> As she tried a pleasant expression, then a coy smile, then a devilish smile, something occured to her.

This wouldn't last for long. Either Lois or Clark would soon figure out what had happened - it was their job, after all. So she'd have to make the best of it while she could.

She hastily began searching inside the drawers. Oh, there they were. Lois Lane's underwear. And some of them were very sexy, too.

She chose a white, silk teddy to wear. Superman, Clark, name him as you wish, would be here soon. Super soon.

---

Lois examined carefully the bedroom she was in. How had she got there? She was pretty sure she'd gone home last night. She had that meeting with Bobby at 10 p.m. and had had to go alone, because Clark was cleaning up the mess of a Japan earthquake since early in the morning. She'd got home and Clark was already sleeping, exhausted from using his powers for so long.

She had wore her nightgown, too. But instead, now she was wearing a silly pair of pyjamas with bears on it. She wasn't *ten*, for crying out loud!

Something caught her eye as she passed in front of a mirror. She turned to have a better look.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm a monster!"

-----

AnnaBtG. wink

What we've got here is failure to communicate...