Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ethnica Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I am really beginning to worry about how Mary's mind works. <g> But I'm glad she's on our side. laugh

How in the world is anyone going to fix this mess? Kudos for another super idea! notworthy

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
ROFLMAO!!!!

I don't know how you do it, Mary, but whatever it is that comes out of your head just makes me howl with laughter. <g>

Sue Marie had none of those things; she just worked at a plain old nine-to-five job and her last date was five years ago.
rotflol Boy, what an image.

So who's doing the next segment?

Pelican (eagerly to see much more of this!)

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Mary

What a great idea! smile1

Tricia cool

Merriwether
Merriwether
Mary, you are, in one word, looneytunes! goofy

But that's a GOOD thing, in your case! clap This was hysterical! I hope someone volunteers to continue this, because I need to know what happens next!

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Ethnica: I am really beginning to worry about how Mary's mind works.
I'm glad you asked!
My mind, like most standard minds, is run and operated by a little hampster on a wheel. Every Groundhogs day, I stick a carrot in my ear and if the carrot has a shadow, then it's six more weeks of insanity. laugh

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by rivka:
<strong> Mary, you are, in one word, looneytunes! smile1

~•~
Kerth
Kerth
You should apply as screenwriter for comedies laugh

Jose rotflol

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow you know, I wish I was Sue Marie<g> don't you? Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard