Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
Still awesome, Mary!! notworthy

The ending was hilarious rotflol rotflol Clark and Lois are just being ridiculous (which is fine, by me!!!). You have a big talent for comedy.

Can't wait to see where this is heading! And, if you run out of Muse, I have some spare here smile
In any case, don't you dare stop writing this!!!

See ya real soon (I hope),
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh Lord. Clark, you're being ridiculous!!!!

That's all I have to say. Plenty of boneheadedness (so not a word) to go around! goofy

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
kb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part thumbsup . I can’t wait to see where this is going… hyper hyper hyper

Top Banana
Top Banana
This is truly one of the most original ideas ever - and a challenge you are meeting royally. thumbsup Everytime I think I know where you're going, you send me spinning in another direction. I honestly had no idea she was still considering Clark an option!!! clap

I love the humor, the dialogue, the introspection. I could go on but just let me say that you truly astound me. notworthy

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
LOL, another great part!
I hope Superman tells her he's Clark before they... erm... get started... wink
--Wanda

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Top Banana
Top Banana
jawdrop

Are you serious?????? They're going to make a baby???????

/thud

There was something casual about how they decided on a date...

"Sure, the 16th. Seems like a good day to make a baby with Superman, the old fashioned way, changing your relationship with him forever. Yep, the 16th it is."

LOL.

And on a different topic,
/me packs her bags to Florida to kick some ugly gremlin butt.

You just hang in there!

*hops on a plane*

Julie <g>

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
This is just great! thumbsup

I love the story idea and how you fill it with lots of great, funny and hilarious details. clap

YAY, Clark is still an option jump
I think he should start working on those mind-reading skills of his...

Oh, and muses like chocolate. Well, at least mine does. So, maybe you can convince your muse to stay, if you offer her some -um, make that a lot of- candy bars. Chocolate might also help her fight the gremlin... Just an idea laugh

~Julia smile

Merriwether
Merriwether
This is great! goofy

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You really liked this part? Yay! smile1

I was afraid it wouldn't be up to par; then as the hours went by and I didn't see any feedback (I take it the boards are quiet on weekends?) I thought "oh no, they hated it so much they can't think of anything nice to say, so they're not saying anything!"

Let me take this moment to say how much I appreciate *any* feedback, even critizism.

But I'm glad you like it! smile

Right now I'm holding the gremlin at bay with the broom. He's nibbling at the bristles, though, and I'm not sure if that bodes well.
Hurry up, Julie! wink

And now, because I can't think of what else to say and I'm insane with sleep deprivation, I shall end this post with a little dancing emoticon.
dance

~•~
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
This is very funny stuff. Also poignant. I can see how they can be so awkward about it - and it's easy for them to not touch, and be almost business like because they are feeling awkward about it.

And in the end - they will be forced ot deal with this awkwardness - because - on the 16th - all bets (and clothes, and capes) come off.

Wonder if she will catch his comment bout being able to do it (i.e. he obviously hasn't yet, because he thinks he ought to be able to do it)

Hope her endo doesn't cause discomfort, because that would kill him.

IS she going to spend the next 2 weeks thinking "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod...", almost dreading the 16th?

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Kerth
Kerth
LOL! laugh

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IS she going to spend the next 2 weeks thinking "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod...", almost dreading the 16th?
HAAA!! That would be sooo deserved!! for both of them.

Yep Clark's gonna have to say something before the 16th goes down.

This is coming along soooo well QOC!! You're writing well and I appreciate reading it.

TEEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
Gremlin still bothering you?

Because I can kick his butt again, if you need me to.

Write!!!!! wildguy

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooh, I am so, so sorry for dawdling with part...um, what part are we on again? peep

No, it isn't the gremlin this time, Julie; he's snivling in the corner and rubbing his sore little behind. wink

Y'see, this past week I've been taking an art class. It lasts about 3 hrs, (not counting the at least 1/2 hr it takes to get there), and when I get home I have to keep my puppy distracted so he doesn't chew up the house! Grr. wallbash (dandy new graemlins btw, whoever's responsible smile )

Today is the last day of class, however, so I might have more time/energy to work on it.

Of course, I'm also having trouble with writer's block, but that may just be because my muse is exhausted from all those hours of trying to teach the puppy to play fetch.
Go get it, boy! Go on, go get it! Hey, where're you going?! Get back here!!! NO, Don't chew on that!!!!!!!
Would you like to hear the rest of my excuses? I've prepared a list... wink

I'll get back to writing soon, honest.

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
I just e-mailed you to make sure you're still alive, but glad to see signs of life before you had a chance to reply. wink

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Julie laugh

(The X-Files)
Top Banana
Top Banana
Mary, I can kick your puppy for you, too, if you want me to.
The feedback's almost as funny as the story! hyper . Just WRITE! (/me going through withdrawal symptoms here.)

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard