Print Thread
#128814 06/06/04 10:47 AM
rivka Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Ooooh, this is getting GOOD! goofy )

Clark's nightmare was very convincing! hyper

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Luthor grinned. “Lois, darling! I heard how your friend here---” he nodded in Clark’s direction, “---turned out to be a lower life form than you’d initially thought. How would you like to move into my penthouse with me? We’ll laugh at this poor chap’s misery while we raise our little Lex Jr. together!”

Lois smiled. “Oh, how sweet! Thankyou, Lex!”
WHAT?! Oh. *huge sigh of relief* It was only a dream. Lord. I just about jumped out of my skin! Yep, I'm ready for more! laugh

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
VERY convincing nightmare, lol! That was a big surprise!

I LOVED Jimmy talking to himself--great sequence of Lois' thoughts coupled with his dialogue. Can't wait to see the rest! LOL!

-Wanda thumbsup

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Whew! I thought I was having a nightmare! thumbsup You sure you're writing this as you go along?!!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well done, Mary! Another excellent part. clap

Clark's nightmare gave me a heart attack eek Phew! It was just a dream.

Keep up the good work!
See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Kerth
Kerth
Buff, it was only a nightmare... goofy

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm glad you liked the part! smile

Originally posted by ethnica:
Whew! I thought I was having a nightmare! thumbsup You sure you're writing this as you go along?!!
Yeah, pretty sure. wink Like I said, I have the gist of the story in my head. The parts themselves, though, are written from scratch.

It was convincing? Really? Gee, I thought Lex flying off with Lois in his arms kinda gave it away... wink

It's *still* too short? sigh. I think I need some measuring tape. How long is a standard part-size, anyway? confused

(You realize, though, that the longer the part, the more thinking/writing I have to do before posting, and so the longer the wait. evil )

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Right at the very beginning, as Lois and Clark started talking (before things turned weird and I realized it was a dream), I got the feeling everything was a bit too "pat" if that's the right word. If I am totally honest, I have to admit I actually was a bit disappointed. I thought you were making Clark's decision too easy, bringing on the revelation too soon. Then I continued reading, and realized what you were doing. I should have had more faith in you! notworthy

Very cleverly done, and lots of fun to read!

If I must chose, I vote for short and frequent posts, rather than longer and less frequent. In fact, daily sounds about right. wink

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Mary

Another great part! smile1 Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm with Vicki - short, frequent posts are better.

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
rivka Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
*ponders* Ok, I agree -- short is acceptable if it means frequent posts.

Well? Where's the next part? goofy

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard