Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#128791 05/31/04 02:34 PM
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Lois took a deep breath. “Basically, I need to get pregnant and this is my last chance to do so, so I was wondering if you’d---um---volunteer.”

If Clark had been drinking something, it would have been on the opposite wall by now. “WHAT?”
rotflol

shock I can only imagine Clark's expression. Oh Lord. Well at least Clark may have an idea about Lois' feelings for him (the reporter).

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
OOOOH! I wish these parts were longer. I'm really interested to see where this is going. Please, keep posting! It sounds like the beginning of something wonderful! smile1

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yay for posting part 2! Boo for it being so short!

This is a great fic, QoC! clap More, please! *puppy-eyes*

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Posting part 3 may take a little longer than posting part 2 did, seeing as how part 3 has not been written yet. I mean, the gist of the story is up *here*--- /me points to head
But the words are not on my screen yet.

I'm glad you're liking this story so far; I'm hoping it will actually get *better* as it goes along. smile

Allow me to state again how much I value---and actually *need*---feedback. Some of the posts about part 1 inspired me to tweak part 2 before posting it, thus making it better.
So keep the FDK coming! hyper

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, Mary, this looks promising!

for Pete's sake!
Mary, if that line continues to crack me up til the day I die it'll be your fault (mostly because of the name you suggested for a sequal to a certain story wink ). Don't you give me weird looks! I saw that! Yes, you!

Well, Okay. Not exactly a decent hour here...

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Merriwether
Merriwether
Crap that was short!!! thumbsup WOW does Lois have guts to ask Supes like that. shock I know I could never do that. I think Lois needs an internal fight about having a child. She wants one but is way worried. How about Clark? OOOOOOOh this is good. I hope I don't have to wait a week. <quiet---> hehehe blush Keep it up! I wish I could write.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
kb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi, this is a really good story thumbsup , I can’t wait to read more hyper .

It’s a brave thing of Lois to do, basically asking Superman to be the father of her child.

If Clark had been drinking something, it would have been on the opposite wall by now. “WHAT?”
notworthy . Knowing my self, I’ll probably be checking in here several times a day, hoping for a new part blush .

Kerth
Kerth
Cool! He would tell here he's Clark? wink

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Yay! Part 2 out already!! Please, please, write part 3 soon! Please!!

- Clark discussing what Lois just asked him with his parents.
- If Clark helps Lois as Superman, and they do have a baby, how would he behave around Lois and the baby as Clark. Having thought about that, I kind of have a feeling that there is a revelation coming.
Maybe Clark discussing about telling her with her parents?

Then, again, I think you're handling it *very* nicely yourself and you don't really need that much help. Can't wait to see what's next!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Top Banana
Top Banana
I think it's great - and I'm not alone. Do you see how many people were anxiously awaiting your next post? hyper

Uh, I think this definitely has nfic implications, too. blush

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You know what's ironic?
I was actually afraid that the post would be too long and I'd have to trim it!

Kb, thanks for the head-swirly things. Some of them I'd already thought of, but some I did not and they're good to keep in the back of my head. So thanks! smile

~•~

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard