Next Thread
Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Lovely wrap up, Nan, though entirely too short!

I wonder if Uma's cryptic message means something and there's going to be a Home 7 [or whatever # we're on now *g*] soon!

I love this series, Nan. Thank you so much!

Carol[who has been itching to write herself all week and can't wait for finals to be over!]

Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice ending and I'm sad it's over..

Maybe we need another Home story *hint, hint*..how about with Lori about to give birth to baby Kent? wink

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Top Banana
Top Banana
What Liz and Carol said.

This is a universe that I really enjoy, and I'd like to think there will be more! Especially since the next baby is 1/2 kryptonian, and I want to see how that plays throughout all the generations.

This was so well done, Nan. I love how you blend action and suspense (serial killer) with domestic trouble (Uma) and romance (the happy marriage/baby) so effortlessly. This isn't an easy trick, but you make it seem like it is. And I especially like how smart your characters are. I enjoy listening to them speak- and well, I just want more...!!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I didn't get anything cryptic out of Uma's message, which means that we will soon be enjoying another Home story in the near future, after Nan finishes THTIT!

Nice wrap-up.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Kerth
Kerth
Hmmm, yup, I hope we don't have to wait until next Christmas for another Home story... wink ... Something tells me that we'll see Uma back! laugh

Jose (devoted fan of Home series notworthy )

P.S. Nan, you could make Tank happy and post soon more THTiT? laugh

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah, lovely wrap-up, Nan! I love this universe -- and I'll happily read more whenever you can manage it. I'd also like more THTiT, Wild Card, the sequel to Pheremone, More Likely... no pressure smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Nan, well done as usual.

I see you went out of your way to make us not hate Uma. Too Late! wink

I'm saddened by the subplot of Lori's pregnancy for it bodes ill for any future instalments of the 'Home' series.

MORE THTIT.

Tank (who doesn't want to revist this universe until the child is grown and long gone)

Features Writer
Features Writer
Nan,
wonderful wrapup- sorry I got behind

I love this series and you can start another in this series very soon
merry

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This was lovely and sweet. I enjoyed it and I thank you, as always for the hours of enjoyment you've given me.
help

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
I really enjoyed this, Nan.

Poor Uma had this big crush on Clark not understanding what his relationship with Loria was all about. (But then can you blame her. Most of us have a crush on Clark, too.) wink

As I was reading this I began to wonder if you liked to get your heroines (Lois and Lori) pregnant and leaving them in uncomfortable positions. My goodness, you left Lois pregnant with triplets. I think they've been stewing in there enough and are ready to pop out. You better get working on that series too as well as finishing up THTIT.

But this was a pleasant holiday filler.

Thanks
gerry

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

I love this universe and this is a wonderful addition to the series. smile1

Tricia cool

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard