Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#128472 12/06/03 04:25 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I want ALL of you, from the saddest drama fic writers to the most hillarious comedy fic writers, to write a LnC fic in which a cartoon character co-stars.

Ya ever watch Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Kinda like that. Not Lois and Clark watching cartoons, but an honest-to-goodness visit from an honest-to-goodness cartoon character.

For those of you who can't handle such an absurd thought, feel free to implicate Mxyzptlk.

The character can be anybody you want it to be; it can be a "real" cartoon character like Mickey Mouse, Sailor Moon, Betty Boop (even Superman from Superman the Animated Series if you feel like it) or you can make someone up.

The cartoon character may interact with all the other characters, or just one (Like Jimmy Stuart's "Harvey.")

The story can be zany, or you can dead-pan it.

In short: ANYTHING GOES!!!! Just WRITE it!!!

~•~
#128473 12/07/03 02:45 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sorry to hijack your thread here, Queen, but I've emailed you twice in the past week or so with no response. I'm your Archive general editor, and I wrote to you with suggested edits for your Supey Baron story. Can you please reply to let me know what you want me to do, so the story can go up on the Archive?

Thanks,

Wendy smile
General Editor, Lois and Clark Fanfic Archive

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard