Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Julie S Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
interesting... lol, but I wanted to know who that person was and what happaned! smile That shall remain mystery, I suppose. wink

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Interesting!

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I still find this one a little bit confusing, Marnie, and think that perhaps expanding it or further developing the idea might work a little better.

The idea is good - cute and as others have said, interesting - but, for me at least, the main point you wanted to get over - about our character being accidentally caught in some crossfire between Lois and Superman - isn't brought out clearly enough in this draft.

I think it could be a really cute vignette though - the bones of it are certainly there already. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I am glad that some found this interesting as it was, and I think that I have added some things to clarify it a bit more... I don't know, maybe the idea was just not fully formed. dizzy

Marns
~pobody's nerfect
Merriwether
Merriwether
Wow! Okay, that makes a lot more sense. wink Poor guy, getting caught in the middle. It makes me wonder, though.. Why is a dentist helping Superman out? Does this thing happen often? dizzy laugh

Great story!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
she was very, very sorry that she had managed to hit him in the mouth with the roundhouse kick that had been aimed for the bad guy.
ROTFL! rotflol

Pity it wasn't Lex luthor, after all! laugh

I really enjoyed this, Bumpkin. It has the potential of growing into a nice short story. So how about it, hmm? smile

Ursie

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard