Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#128031 09/24/03 06:37 AM
malu Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I don't know how many of you have ever watched that show "Elimidate," but I was wondering if a story with Lois and Clark was ever written where they were participating in one of these dating shows.

I was thinking that a story where Clark has to go on a date with four women (they could be Toni Taylor, Mayson, Lois, and some other woman from the show) and choose one of them (you probably know which one I would choose as the final one wink ). Or maybe Lois would have to go out on a date with four men (Lex, Dan, the Irish guy or Claude, and Clark), and choose one (you also know my final choice wink ).

Well, how about it? Anybody up for it, or is it a stupid idea blush ? Or has someone already written something like this?

malu

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sounds like an interesting challenge! smile

ML Thompson, one of my all time favorite authors smile1 , recently sent a story to the archives call Midnight Gambit where Lois did just that - had a date with three choices. Lex, Superman and Clark. Very waffy and fun story!

Similiar to what you are looking for, but not in a dating game setting.

Be fun to see what turns up. laugh

Missy (who wishes ML would grace us with another L&C story soon, but wishes her well in whatever endeavor she is working on at the moment... wink )

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Missy, I wonder if you're confusing ML's (excellent) Midnight Gambit with Lanie's The Dating Game, in which Lois did have dates with all three men to see which of them she preferred? In Midnight Gambit, while Lois had a choice to make between the three men, she didn't actually have dates with them all.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard