Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow! I sure didn't expect so many comments in response to this little throwaway story. Does it mean I ought to thank Tank-the-Evil-Master for forcing me to write about a haircut? goofy

First and foremost, I think we can throw a party! TANK IS UNRETIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! evil - the stats say so [g]), Paul, Irene, Tank (you're not retired any more, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), Kathy, Rat, Melisma, Loriel, Breanna, James (nope, not evil! Innocent!), Tricia, Merry and Annie (check the poll: Kaethel is NOT evil [eg])! Your enthusiastic feedback is truly overwhelming and sure encourages me to try my hand at funny stuff again. smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Columnist
Columnist
Okay, Kae, all the gushing aside, where is the next story? Remember, you're only as good as your next story. Or as evil as your next story...

Hurry up with it, girl!

Melisma (ready, under her Rock, to vote with the Kaethel Is Evil crowd, unless Kae posts another story soon goofy )

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Top Banana
Top Banana
Working on it, Melisma. smile I have three main WIPs at the moment, and all of them are much longer than anything I've posted in a while. So hang in there, watch this space, I might post something longer sometime. goofy

Thanks for the interest!

Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Helene, apologies for being so slow over reading this story. You know, everyone is right. This was evil. Wonderful, too. But still very, very evil.

I didn't see that last line coming, either, although, like others, I had noted the incongruity of having Cat in there. I'd also noticed the problems with combing Lois's hair, and I was thinking that, even in a bob, she shouldn't have been experiencing that much trouble / pain. (Yeah, I went through a long hair phase a few years ago; it got down to somewhere below my shoulder blades before I decided to revert to short and easy to manage. I remember those knots. Vividly. Ouch.)

Chris (who was going to try to get a trim this afternoon, but is now having serious doubts.)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Chris!! Thank you for the comments. smile And LOL re the trim. Don't worry, I really compiled everything I hate about hairdresser's in that fic, but I still go to my usual salon and they don't make too much of a mess. laugh Even if, yes, they always want to do a magical masque.[g]

Yes, the knots sort of give it away, don't they? Though it could have been late S2 Lois, since her hair reached her shoulders then. Still shorter than I've ever had, but I imagine short-hair isn't devoid of knots anyway. laugh

Kaethel smile (thinking of letting her hair grow back to her waist - sorry Tank goofy )

- Is that what we are?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard