Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
rofl, K! rotflol

You got me with that one, and I normally catch on to these kinda tricks pretty quickly! Very well done <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ROFL at the title, Pam! goofy

Great idea, very funny, brilliant execution! thumbsup

Wendy (making mental note to avoid any salon called Wild Style in future... eek )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Merriwether
Merriwether
rotflol and definitely [Linked Image] !

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Claude would like it!
Oh. My. Gosh. evil at the end. ROTFL. rotflol

Great stuff.

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
LOL, and someone was calling me evil earlier today. That last line was pure evilness! I like how Tank had a say in her cut, and the battle of the hair. Great! smile1

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Wow! You totally surpised me with that last line! I think Lois would have definately looked interesting with spikey, purple hair.
- Alicia

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Top Banana
Top Banana
rotflol Kaethel! This is hilarious. Somehow I think Lois wouldn't look that bad with spiky hair.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL!!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

You decide!!!

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
lol at the title, kae, and another lol at the comments folder title, pam!

great story, but wow... i never saw that last line coming. [Linked Image]

watch out, EviL, you've got competition...

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Columnist
Columnist
I saw the last line coming, but was ROTFLMAO anyway!

Brilliant, funny, and of course, evil!

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Kaethel, I have to admit that this fic was extremely clever, and EXTREMELY evil.

I will cop to being fooled like most of the gentle readers, though I do remember thinking that Cat wasn't around during the time that Lois and Clark were becoming an item. I guess I was just too excited to see where this was going to notice.

Even though Lois didn't go 'all the way' to the short styles, I have to say that I would be satisfied if a waist-length haired Lois got chopped to the season one style. In fact I'd be happy if Teri would lose the mess she's currently wearing to go back to that.

BTW: I'm afraid that while I do have many streaks in my beard, they are, unfortunately, all grey.

Tank the Unretired (who, in capitulation, will now go and post his own answer to this challenge fic as a show of good faith)

Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, Bravo, Bravo! I was completely and totally caught by this one, LOL! Never saw it coming at all. Like Tank, I noticed the Cat reference, but just chalked it off to a phone call or a change in continuity.

Very nicely done. I'm still laughing!

Kathy (who thinks that both the title of the story and Pam's comments folder name have next time's Alt-Kerths all sewn up, LOL!)

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ROTFL, Kaethel! Poor Lois - what an ordeal! You did a marvellous job of giving the impression that she'd much rather be...well doing just about anything, even covering the Dog Show laugh - than enduring that salon.

And, yup, you blindsided me totally with that denouement - just collapsed in a heap laughing fit to burst when I read it. clap

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
Okay okay, Kaethel is EVIL incarnate!!!

I didn't see the last line coming until it jumped up and bit me in the tush...

But oh yeah, I really enjoyed the rest smile

Melisma (played for a fool, here under her Rock)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
rotflol

Loriel (who thinks it meets all of Tank's conditions! laugh )

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
YAY Kaethel!

That was done beautifully! You are awesome

I had to do a double check when I read
about "her boyfriend, Cla-" Took me a few seconds to realize that almost no one else would think 'Claude'. Even I thought 'Clark' first and I knew what timeline we were in!

Very ingeneous! thumbsup

I loved the talking amongst the hairdressers...it was so realisic. They are always talking to each other about the styles that they are doing and such...

Poor Lois feeling like she didn't have a say!

Again, great job!

-Breanna

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Totally caught me off guard!!!

You are totally evil

Like the rest, the Cat ref just smoked on by the single synapse that was reading...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Kaethel

WOW! This is brilliant. smile1

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
I agree with the others
brilliant, funny and evil
merry

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
ROFL! Okay, I admit that I caught on right away. I knew from the second she said "Cla-" that we were talking about Claude here. And because I know how evil Kaethel is, I figured out that she'd circumvented Tank's challenge by having her cut her hair to the length we saw in the pilot. She's just too smart for her own good. <G>

But knowing what I did didn't take away any of the enjoyment of the story. In fact, I think I liked it even more, knowing this was a younger Lois.

I can just see her in this fancy salon, terrified they are going to destroy her hair. I loved when she finally had enough and yelled at them!

This was great, K. I loved it. smile

Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard