Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
First off, I have to say that I have enjoyed the efforts put forth so far. All have been well done and quite enjoyable. (I am counting on Kaethel to come through for me... or should I say not come through. You really don't want to drag this poor old man out of his deserved retirement... would you?).

As I see it there are three different types of Lois gets a haircut story. They are that she gets it cut; for personal reasons, for professional reasons, or against her will.

It's interesting that everyone, so far, have chosen to use the 'for personal reasons' genre. In all cases it has worked well for the stories that have been posted so far, but I wonder if the pattern will hold.

I look forward to seeing more of these delightful efforts.

Tank the Resting (who hopes that even if Kaethel should decide to answer this challenge that anyone who had a thought to join in would still do so... these are fun)

Top Banana
Top Banana
I am counting on Kaethel to come through for me... or should I say not come through. You really don't want to drag this poor old man out of his deserved retirement... would you?
Tank, don't think yourself off the hook just yet! evil

Unfortunately, I've been under a lot of pressure this week between a non-working computer ( :p ) and loads of work for school, but I will try to post something about that haircut when I find the time and energy to do it. smile

Apologies for the delay!!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Kae, we all understand how RL can get in the way of such things. So please don't feel like you are under any pressure. Everyone will understand if you decide you don't want to, or can't find the time, to write the story. wink

We are a very understanding bunch, so, again feel no need to answer this challenge. It's not that important.

Tank the Retired? (who just hopes that Kaethel is able to cope with her RL problems and shouldn't worry about inconsequential things like fic challenges)

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmmmmmmmmmm. Why are the words 'motive' and 'ulterior' coming to mind here?

goofy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
Kaethel, pay no attention to that joker two posts up. If your 'puter gives you problems, write the thing out longhand, send it to me, I will type it up and post it for you... Really, let's give the ole so-and-so something to sweat about smile

Melisma (under her Rock, doing whatever it takes to bring Tank the Retired out of retirement...)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Well, I can see this going one of two ways.

Either Kaethel will decide it's not worth the effort to do one of these haircut challenges and will let me off the hook, or...

While RL might not enable her to do any writing right now, she has had a lot of time to think about it, so it should be one heck of a story.

I expect (if she does write it) Kaethel to write one spectacular and impressive story. Perhaps even the crowning achievement in this little series of challenge vignetts, and considering how good the ones written so far have been it will have to be pretty spectacular.

No pressure. wink

Tank the Retired (who says if Kaethel is having trouble getting inspired, perhaps she could try a real world run through and then just overlay her own thoughts and feelings onto Lois... it's just an idea wink )

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard