Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow that was soooo.....swotffyood. (Sweet, Hot, Waffy, Good) Well I just can't describe it! You guys are a great team. Annette you are one lucky birthday girl. Siggh... laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
B
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
B
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are wonderful and don't try to deny it!!!!!!!

And, Wendy and Kaethel, that was <happy sigh> incredible. It was...what everyone else said. wink Sweet, hot, sparks flying, funny (loved the tickling! Though people who tickle my family get butcher knives pulled on them, so this won't be happening here anytime soon <g>), and perfect.

Bethy

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
S
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
Thank you Wendy and Kaethel, I loved it. What a nice gift!Very sweet and steamy.
Thanks, Sil

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Well I just got back from a two-week holiday and have tons to catch up on but went to this story first!

Great job Wendy and Kaethel, I loved this story, so waffy and romantic! thumbsup
My favourite part has to be

“Lois,” he said softly, his mouth close - oh, so close - to hers. “Lois, you didn’t -” He kissed her. “ - do anything -” Another kiss. “- I haven’t dreamed about you doing -” A longer, more lingering kiss. “- for as long as I’ve known you.”
Mmmmm, lovely!

And Happy Birthday Annette, hope you had a great day! dance

Sarah-Jayne smile (who is very much looking forward to the sequel wink )

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve - Still Me
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy and Kaethel

WOW! This is superb! smile1 smile1

Thanks for sharing this excellent story. clap

Hope you had a great birthday, Annette! party

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, I'd written a whole reply and somehow lost it, so trying again. :p

Thank you all again for your kind feedback, guys!

Annie, whoa!! blush Thank you so much! But don't you dare hang your keyboard, or we'll have to hunt you down and find some appropriate torture means to force you to write! evil

Annette, happy birthday again! evil

Trenna, ROTFL! You're right, that picture is very appropriate!

Paul, glad the beginning made you raise an eyebrow. [g] It was our intention to lead people on with that ambiguous first scene. When Wendy first showed it to me, I fell for it! Of course, you now know she's the evil one in this team. I merely try to restrain her evil ardours. Ow!! Wendy!! Don't! Ow! Hit! Ow! Me!! OW! OW!! OW!!!

Jill! I see you're another smoochies-fan. WTG!! [g]

Thank you all again, Irene, Annie, Annette, Yvonne, Pam, Trenna, Helga, Paul, Cristina, Melisa, Annie, Saskia, Meni, Elle, Alicia, LabRat, Melisma, Jill, Merry, Laura, Bethy, Silm, Sarah-Jayne and Tricia! We hope you enjoy reading our future collaborations as much as we enjoy writing them. smile

Kaethel and Wendy smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
B
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
B
K -- ROTFLM*O at that sequel! Especially the part about throwing him out the window won't even give Elena the satisfaction of a splat! clap rotflol

Bethy

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
Top Banana
Top Banana
laugh Glad you enjoyed the "sequel", Bethy. But poor El didn't get her splat, though. whinging

Kaethel (NOT evil )

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I'm so glad that this feedback page came back to the top or I would have missed this beautiful story! sad

Truely amazing and original take on my favourite 'early season 2 get togethers' sloppy
Left me feeling all warm and fuzzy!

Thank you!!
Hopeless Chocoholic

L
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
L
Awww such a sweet story, I love it.

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard