Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#11900 04/03/04 11:55 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
OK the next couple of chapters is when the action is to begin. Enough of this sappy love stuff!!!

Comments appreciated.....so much!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
kb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part, cant wait for more. smile1
The next parts containing some action, that’s great thumbsup . But I have to say that I kind of like the sappy love stuff to laugh (being the hopeless romantic I am blush )

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great Part! I love that Lois is strong and trusting, specially after everything that happened to her. But Clark is in trouble if he doesn't tell her about the other Lois before things get too serious between them. As for the sappy love, I'm loving it so far clap !!!Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
So the nine part set up is over and we are heading into the meat of the story ( wink ).

Boyle isn't the brightest bulb on the planet, but bringing in Nigel sure isn't going to help our duo any.

On the personal front, Clark, in true Clark fashion, is managing to dig himself quite a hole with his evasions. The only fortunate thing is, that Boyle and Nigel will probably kill Clark before he is forced to tell Lois 'his story'.

Tank (who thinks this Lois is remarkably unbitter about losing 10 years of her life)

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Chris

A great part! smile1

Tricia cool

Blogger
Blogger
I really can't think of much to say with regard to this part, the fact that Lois trusts Clark to the extent that she does indicates to me that she's listening more to her instincts about him then to any outside 'influences'. wink

I really like the romantic parts, but I'm getting ready for some action and am anxious to see what Boyle is up to...no question he's not the sharpest tool in the box!! laugh

'Irony is so ironic...'
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Almost everyone has remarked how Lois has trusted Clark so quickly.

Well, in OUR world, she warmed up to Superman right away. Why wouldn't the same thing happen here? She is meeting the real Clark, which OUR Lois didn't have the opportunity to until he revealed himself. She is a little infatuated with his great looks, as well as his powers. But his goodness and sweetness is what is really winning her over in her heart.

That was my perspective writing this, anyway!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This Lois is ten years older too, ten years alone and scared, it's nice to have the strongest guy in the world at your beck and call.

I'm betting Mark is gonna make the wrong decision here, or else it wouldn't be very suspenseful unless Clark was in danger too.

I'll just have to wait and see.

TEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

He did need to check in at the Planet, however. He decided that he would e-mail Perry and see if he had been able to find anything out when he went over there. He wanted to get in touch with Timmy Carlson as well and see if he could figure out who “Lenny” might be. In his e-mail, he asked Perry to call Timmy at the Planet and see if he could run some data relating “Lenny” to “Luthor Corp” and see if there was a connection there.
Good idea! thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
More!!! hyper

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey Chris.... YAY, I caught up again! And let me just say that I am loving this story! smile1 )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard