Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Aww, I liked this a lot, Chris! <g> And I'm still amazed that you managed to make me like Dan... but I did, so I'm glad Lucy stayed with him. smile

It does make one wonder, if this works out, how would Clark feel about having Dan as a brother-in-law goofy Probably just as well the Lanes don't go in for frequent get-togethers...

And I love the image of Jimmy taking Lucy to the Ice-capades <g> Funniest throw-away line:

He had never been a fan of Lycra – too gaudy for his tastes.
Very nicely done, Chris smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Chris, Nice job!!

I like Pam, NEVER thought anybody could get me to like Dan... Congratulations, you did it! smile1 )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Cute story.

I'm one of the people that never 'hated' Scardino, as I felt that Lois was, in a way, using him. He was earnest and honest in his feelings for Lois, but he was pretty annoying also.

The problem with this story is... I like Lucy as a character. I know the show never gave her much depth, and I'm probably imprinting some of the comic book aspects to the woman, but I still like her. I always thought of her as Lois Lite. Given the time and opportunites she could become a successful, fullfilled person in her own right.

But, Dan Scardino?

Tank (who, for all his protests to the contrary, thinks it would be hilarious if Lucy and Dan showed up at Lois and Clark's doorstep sometime... hint, hint)

J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Great second part! Liked the ending -especially the explanation for Lucy's absence from the wedding! clap They do make a cute couple.

However, with regard to Lucy taking Dan to the wedding... that's not likely to happen. Think episode here.
All right, I see. It was just a silly idea of mine anyway. wink But I agree with Tank that it could be really funny to see Lucy and Dan show up at L&C's doorstep sometime...

Julia

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thank you Pam, Maria, RetroRose, Tank and Julia for taking time to say Nice Things about this little story of mine. Appreciated! smile

Tank said:

The problem with this story is... I like Lucy as a character. I know the show never gave her much depth, and I'm probably imprinting some of the comic book aspects to the woman, but I still like her. I always thought of her as Lois Lite. Given the time and opportunites she could become a successful, fullfilled person in her own right.
Now, I'm probably just being very thick here, but I'm not sure what you are suggesting. Do you mean that you think I got Lucy's character wrong?

Chris

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Kris, you forgot the important tag line to that whole paragraph... "But Dan Scardino?"

I was implying that even though you did make Dan a more 'presentable' person, Lucy is much too good for him. Even if I think it would be funny if she and Dan showed up at Lois and Clark's.

Tank (who thinks that Lucy would probably look better in a proper haircut also)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!!! blush blush blush Oh, Chris, I'm so very behind my reading (having a totally crazy schedule with work), but I got a moment to read this tonight, and wow! What a great second part!

I totally adored the way you made sense of Lucy's resentment towards Lois after Metallo. thumbsup

Thanks so much again, Chris!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard