Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#11747 03/30/04 05:08 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
A few more clues......and a little love starting to brew......

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Blogger
Blogger
A little love huh? That's more like swoon till you croon! wink

This Timmy thing and Jimmy is really too ironic, and strange how Lex, although dead, seems to be the bad penny that just rolls right on back.

Have you been to Paris? I am asking because I have and your description of the Eiffel Tower is rather what I remember when I was there about two and a half years ago. smile Good stuff, at any rate, makes me want to go back.

More soon please. clap clap clap

'Irony is so ironic...'
Kerth
Kerth
Love is in the air!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This story's just great, keeps drawing me in. You guys are really good at these "brainstorming" conversations between Lois and Clark.

So if Luthor is sooo apparently dead maybe he's not. This wouldn't be the first story where he came back to bite those two in the butt.

That bad Penny remark was dead on.

The whole Lexcorp take over thing has got me thinking hard too. How long ago did Jimmy get rich? HMMMM, just cause he's the good guy in one world doesn't mean he's a good guy in all of them.

TEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whoo hoo, this is going along nicely. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Never been to Paris, but took an internet tour of the Eiffel tower when I was writing the chapter. One of those "click on this part and we'll show you what it looks like!"

Love the internet.

I would love to go there, since I took like 5 years of French.

I'm glad I was fairly realistic, thanks!

Chris

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Chris

A great part! goofy

I enjoying this immensely and can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Chris, another terrific part! thumbsup

You keep weaving this tale wonderfully!!! Boy, you really can't tell the good guys from the bad in this alt-world..... you've even got us questioning Jimmy now!! eek Great job!!!!

I love how you are bringing Lois and Clark together..... very sweet, romantic and cautious. Perfect!!

S (who now can't wait for the next part, since she finally caught up with you again wink )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks everyone that's reading this story. And special thanks to Avia, Saskia and RetroRose for brainstorming bad guys with me! So much fun!

Let's see we have a Lenny (?), a Timmy, related to Jimmy/James, a John (aka Jack), a Mark, and of course Nigel. And are we sure that Lex is really dead?

And a mysterious substance arriving in the Brazzaville airport at 6pm....

Chris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard