Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay, yeah, this is a short part. And yeah, it's an evil ending. Don't worry, though, the next part has been written. It's still being BRed, and I want to give you time to read, too. So, the next part will be up later. I don't want to rush my BR (who was extraordinary enough to read as much as she already did this past week), but I'll try to have it up soon.

Anyway, since there isn't much that can be done at this point, and since the next part is already written, you don't have to worry about suggestions. If you've got something, I'll still take it into consideration, but if you don't, don't worry. Any other comments, thoughts, speculations, constructive critcisms, etc. are, as always, welcome.

Tomatoes, threats, and such, however, may be directed to the complaints department. That's blackhole@void.space wink

Off to update the TOC

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Merriwether
Merriwether
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Paul

An excellent part! evil

Poor Clark and poor Lois! eek

I'm thoroughly enjoying this. Please post the next part ASAP! wildguy

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

You are EVIL!! razz There's still Jimmy, though... I hope he's getting help!

MORE SOON!!!! sad

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Kerth
Kerth
Tank pretending to be Paul? smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Mmmm, some action. But it sure doesn't look good for them. Lois being held hostage, Clark/Superman in an even worse situation. Well, at least there is still Jimmy, I hope he has a chance to help Lois in some way.

Very EVIL cliffhanger by the way... shock

More please,

Julia

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
aKK Poor Clark! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I loved the section on Batman.

no suggestions, except that Clark's super-dense body keels forward and takes out Mindy...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Mindy is disgustingly in character. goofy

LOL at Henderson's dry reeling off of some of the more bizarre LnC incidents! Metropolis, just another town, eh? wink

Poor Lois. Poor Clark. Give us more soon, and rescue them! wildguy

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
At last! Lois finally doing what she does best... getting in over her head.

Nice to see that Clark didn't come off easy either. Now that the 'heat' has been turned up, it will be more fun to see how our duo handles their problems.

Tank (who figures that Jimmy will probably just crash the car on his way back to the Planet and be killed or hopelessly injured so he can't interfere with Lois and Clark's fun whams)

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Ohhhh, great part, Paul! thumbsup
And what a way to let us hanging. Loved it...er..I mean, how could you, Paul! wink evil

Maybe now Lois has the opportunity to find out more from the "inside".

Can't wait for the next part.

Ines smile

"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." (Albus Dumbledore, CoS)
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Well, that was about what I expected...

Sorry to have to do that to you guys.

Oh, who am I kidding? that was fun! evil

So, I guess I should respond to what you actually had to say...

Rivka, thank you for posting. It's good to see that you're still with me. As for your comments, you make a good point. Allow me to provide a rebuttal. "Neener neener neener."

Tricia, thanks for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed. As for you theory about Lex... Wow, you're persistant. I guess we'll just have to see what you make of the next part.

Wendy, I see you make a similar point to Rivka's, albeit a little more eloquently (apologies, Rivka, but she does have you by 2 greamlins and a full sentence). Even so, I feel it best to refer you to my earlier rebuttal. As for clones, Lois knows nothing about them, concious or otherwise. Jimmy? Well, he's doing something. You'll have to see whether or not it's enough. Anyway, thanks for posting.

Jose, as I said to the nice woman who had to verify my identity in order to handle a major purchase, "last I checked, I was me." Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and for taking the time to post in general.

Maria, of course I'm sure of what's going on with Lex. I'm the one who made it happen. As for what happened, exactly, you'll just have to see. As for Mindy, she took charge of Intergang immediately after the arrests of her husband and stepson (Bill Church and Bill, Jr.). That all happened in "We Have a Lot to Talk About," the first episode of L&C season 3. After that, we only saw her on the show once more, when she arranged Clark's illness in "Home Is Where the Hurt Is." Hope that clears things up. As for the rest, take a look at the next part. Thanks for posting.

Julia, thank you. I try. wink Anyway, unless I'm mistaken, this is the first time you've posted about this story. So, welcome, and thanks. Good to see a new "face."

Laura... yes, poor Clark. But what about poor Lois? And poor, worried Jimmy? And poor Mindy? Oh, wait. Never mind about that last one... Anyway, thanks for posting.

James, glad you liked the bat sneaking his way into the story. I thought it might be a fun little insert. Poor Clark, though. Not only does he have to go through all this torture, but now you have to call him dense, too? Talk about adding insult to injury... :p

Hazel, thanks for posting. I appreciate it. Glad to hear you think Mindy's in character. I've had fun writing her (except that it means having to do that stuff to Clark...). Oh, and Henderson, too (well, he doesn't hurt Clark, which is good, but I had fun with him and I'm glad you did, too). As to your request... coming right up!

Tank, sorry to say that Intergang will not be torturing poor Lois by giving her progressively worse haircuts. Oh, and Jimmy won't be crashing any cars. I hope you'll consider reading the next part, all the same. Thanks for writing in.

Ines, glad you enj-- uhm sorry to have put you through that. wink Thanks for posting.

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to comment, despite the short and evil nature of this week's segment. For those of you still on that cliff, I'm going right now to get you a hang glider. Hope it works.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard