Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#11545 03/21/04 08:03 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
OK, I can't keep this schedule up, but it's Sunday. Tomorrow is a work day so I probably won't post again until Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm making this stuff up as I go along!!!

Your feedback, please.........(s'il vous plais?)

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Blogger
Blogger
Oh boy a few days wait...OK I can survive. smile

'Mad dog' Lane is definitely coming back into Lois. A little fast, but I always had the impression that she was the one who gave 'caffeine injection' a visual image. thumbsup

'Irony is so ironic...'
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Chris, You are absolutely possessed smile1

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. notworthy

I did find Lois, and I’m going to keep a close watch on her. I think someone related to Luther Corp is still out to harm her. I’m not actually sure yet, this is just my guess. She is very thin and fragile, but she’s still beautiful. I will give her a big bear hug for you!

Don’t tell James Olson about any of this until I tell you it’s OK. Please.
confused After Lex Luthor died took charge Intergang (The Church).

confused Why not tell James he is good in computer?

confused Why not advise the Lanes' to be more careful?

“No, I thought it was that SPAM thing, and I deleted it. Omigod! You got it too? What did it say?” Lois’ tone of voice was getting higher-pitched by the minute.

“It said that something big was going down, and that the Daily Planet’s web server had been compromised. That means that any E-Mails sent to you from the DP’s server could have been read by someone. Someone who may mean to do you harm, Lois,” Clark explained.

“That means they know I’m alive!” Lois exclaimed. “God, I thought that it was safe to go home, after all this time! Please don’t tell me I have to keep hiding. NO!!” Lois was almost in tears now. “My family could be in jeopardy!”
:rolleyes: Was about time!

”Damn! Looks like the Boy Scout is going to stick to her like glue. Only one thing that will stop him. How can I get it to Brazzaville in time? Hmm. I have some friends over at Presley Airport that owe me some favors too.” He picked up the phone and pressed the intercom button for his secretary, Tonya.

“Tonya, get me ‘airport security’ at Presley Airport ASAP,”
OMG! Kryptonite!

confused Strange. Only Luthor or Tempus call Superman like that and like to have the pleasure of doing it personal?

confused The Church usually don't dirty their hands.

cat Get back here!

More ASAP, please.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Just caught up on 4, 5 and 6. This is really great thumbsup and so exciting!

I was sort of astonished that Lois was so trusting and outgoing with Clark right from the beginning. I mean, she lived under the worst conditions for 10 years!! Oh well, maybe it was the paradise island :p and it appears like MadDog Lane is gonna be back soon, anyway wink .

Keep writing and post again asap, looks like there is some serious trouble coming up.

Julia wave

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment.

I'm not that surprised that Lois is fairly trusting of Clark. She's been hiding out as 'Linda', but she hasn't been cut off from news of the rest of the world, so she knows about 'Superman'. If you can't trust Superman, who can you trust.

The thing with Clark and the emails was clever except for the fact that the Jimmy Olsen of the Superman mythos is actually spelled with an 'e'. I'm just chalking this up to the fact that this is a alt universe.

True to Lois Lane's, she's her own worst enemy. We all know that her insistance that she can take care of herself will get her into trouble.

Don't remember if Luthor was ever mentioned in this alt universe, but it sure seems like him on the phone.

Tank (who hopes that the ridiculous hair of Lois can be dealth with soon)

kb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part smile1 .

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Tank, you are sooooo detailed oriented! I was wondering if someone would notice that I was spelling James Olson's name differently!

It's one of those names that is spelled both ways!

I know how you love Jimmy sooooo much!! Maybe James in this universe has an evil twin brother? I know that would make you happy, huh?

BTW, Luthor Corp has been mentioned in the fic already, in Chap 1 he was thought to be dead by Lois. That's why she felt she could come back home. Of course, we don't know who might have taken over for him....yet!

thanks for the feedback!

Chris

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Chris

Another great part! thumbsup

The use of the emails is a clever idea. Love how Clark picks up the errors. clap
I have to admit that I thought you misspelled Olson. huh

I can't wait to see where this is headed.

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
Fantastic smile

Let see what are the bad news when they read the mail...

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sorry I've missed commenting on the last few posts. smile I'll just say here that you've got a fascinating A-plot here and I am really looking forward to MORE!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Tank, since you mentioned the length of Lois' hair, I was wondering if you caught Teri on "Two and a Half Men", tonite, where she had her hair long and down her back??

Maybe she's been in the Congo for the last seven years too??? HA HA

Thanks for everyone's comments, I'm in the process of re-writing and editing what I've done, tomorrow I will begin writing the next chapter. Post maybe by Wednesday?

Chris

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was wondering if anyone here was watching "Two and a Half Men" the other night.

What was really funny was when Charlie mentioned making love in a coat room on a fur coat (before Teri walked on) I was thinking what a cute idea for a Lois and Clark fling! Especially since Charlie is such a cutie in some of the same ways as Dean is.

So there's a story idea, Lois and Clark on a fur coat. hehehe

TEEEEJ

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
When I decide to move my fic to the nFIC category, I'm going to ask you for ideas!!!

Sorry folks, still working on the next chapter. Hopefully it's going to be worth the wait. Taking ideas on bad guys, etc.....Feel free to e-mail me any good alt-villain ideas.

Chris

Merriwether
Merriwether
OH nfic. Kool. I need some naughty romance.

Earlier today... I guess yesterday now...it's way after midnight, I read parts 1 through 6. WOW.

I really hope things work out for Lois and Clark (like duh they will...........<in a little voice> right?)... but I am looking forward to the angst and the other feeling during the journey.

I am surprised that it took so long for Lois to get free...or rather almost free.

A little fast, but I always had the impression that she was the one who gave 'caffeine injection' a visual image.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ususally have to make myself read stories with A plots. I am glad I made myself read this one. I love it. I love stories that are detailed orientated and don't just skip along. I never noticed the spelling error in James' name. When I read the e-mail that had the e-mail addie's incorrect my brain felt something was wrong, but I never formally acknowledged it. Totally awesome. One of Perry's e-mails...and James totally do not seem legit. I can hardly wait to find out what happens next!!!!!!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard