Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Well,if any of you have anything to say about this little something, all comments would be appreciated (here or privately wink )

Cris

Cris
Top Banana
Top Banana
That was just wonderful, Cristina! thumbsup

Beautiful WAFFY ending, too. Great story!

- Vicki

PS - Although I said it before, I'll repeat it here: Felicidades, Jose!

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful. drool

MAF clap
PS
Sorry for my translation. blush

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Well done, Cris! thumbsup

Cumpleaños feliz, José, y cualquier cosa debo desearte para el día de San José smile

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Damn I can't read Spanish but I did celebrate St Josephs today with my family. Sicilians also celebrate Saint Josephs day. We eat a traditional dish called Fenokia Sarda (not sure of spelling) But it is a red sauce with fish on thick macaroni called Percitelli. we also have colzones with olives, oinion and anchovies. And also one with riccotta. Then we have St Josephs pastry for desert. They are like big cream puffs filled with canoli cream. Anyway I didn't know you celebrated St Josephs also. Hope yours was happy. I think this is the day all the birds fly to Capostrano Italy no? Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
Yay!!! smile1 smile1

I had forgotten about this story!!! eek Because you remember that you send me the first bits of it? wink I can't believe I didn't nag you!!! :rolleyes:

The end is fantastic smile

Jose blush

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Sorry I took so long guys, it's been a busy week.

I'm really happy you liked it; it's a small something... Couldn't let J's BDay go by without writing a story (or something like it <g>)

Laura, we celebrate Father's Day on Saint Joseph. We don't eat or do anything particular (other than trying to spend the day with your dad that is)

Thanks again, everyone! Jose, I'm glad you liked the final touch I gave it

Cris

Cris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard