Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper
PS
The story is too wide to read.

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting story so far.

It seems like you are trying to give altClark the same kind of happy life that 'our' Clark seems to have all at once. You give him some parents, then Lois shows up. I'm not complaining exactly, but I think future instalments will show that Clark will have to 'work' a little harder to 'earn' his happiness.

I'm a little thrown by all this talk of 'Ninja' rebels running around the Congo. But, then, this is an alternate universe. wink

I am puzzled by one thing. Why is it going to take Clark several days to get to Brazzeville if his plane tickets are for an 8:00 pm departure that evening? I'm sure that Brazzeville has an airport and even with some stop overs, it wouldn't take more than a day to get there, would it? ( I know nothing about intercontinental travel, but if it actually does takes several days to get across the ocean, then a bit of an explanation as to why it takes so long would be good).

This is the beginning of a fun fic. I'll be interested to see where you take this.

Tank (who thinks that Chris just might be considered to be beyond the classification of hopeless romantic, past incurable romantic, onto some new, as yet unheard of, alternate hopeless incurable romantic... or something like that)

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hey, Tank, if you read up on Congo>....one of the rebel factions are really called "Ninjas". I've been doing my Congo research.

It took him several days to LEAVE because the Daily Planet had to arrange Visas, passports, etc. I honestly don't know how long it takes to fly to Congo....24 hours?

Maybe I didn't make that part clear.

And yes, I can't promise WHAMs but I'm sure things aren't going to be all THAT easy!!!

Hopeless romantic? Only in my mind....

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
This is just plain interesting! thumbsup More please. hyper

Kerth
Kerth
Nice conversation with the emails.... smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Chris

I've just read the first three parts. smile1

A very interesting premise! thumbsup I really like the idea of the emails. I have a feeling that Lois isn't going to be easy to find. eek

I'm enjoying this immensely and look forward to reading the next part. clap

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Chris, You have totally sucked me into this great story!! smile1 )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Blogger
Blogger
First of all, sorry I didn't get my feedback up from the last part. I'm really enjoying this story. I like the ease that I have in reading the AU aspects in it.

I like the accuracy in the political struggles in the Republic of Congo. Although I don't have a political science background in that particular part of the world, I can appreciate the time and effort that you put into finding the information that you used in the story.

The other thing I liked was the 'reintroducing' of the characters from the AU Lois and Clark. It gives the reader the impressions of both characters through the description, and their on screen words.

I too get the impression that that 'warning' message held more validity than what we currently are aware of. Please post the next part soon, it's very enjoyable.

Yvette smile1

'Irony is so ironic...'
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Uh oh, I got the reeeeeaaaaally bad feeling that that "spam" mail was somehow important. eek eek eek

I really enjoy this story, though your cliffhangers are very evil. cat

Please post the next part soon, I can't wait to read what happens next.

Julia

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard