Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Namaste Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Here's hoping that this part will clarify the questions that came out of part one.

Enjoy.

'Irony is so ironic...'
Kerth
Kerth
Okay...
Clark looked at her, the dejection evident in his eyes and he could see that she was close to crying. Instead of trying to console her, he nodded, but before taking his leave, he looked at her. “If you don't want me around, then you don't have to leave Metropolis, Lois, I will, tomorrow, I'll put in my resignation and go back home to Smallville. Without you, there's really nothing left for me here anyway.”
What?!!!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yvette,
What an interesting premise you have going here. There have been times I wondered if Lois and Clark couldn't have used some "angel assistance". I too have only seen TBAA a few times, but from what I've read and what I've seen, you seemed to have captured their characters along with L&C's very well.

Looking forward to enjoying more of this story, it's a great start. thumbsup

S (who is feeling confident that the angels won't fail at helping L&C back together wink )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Oh dear, this looks pretty deadlocked. Lois IS NOT gonna talk to Clark, isn't she? eek And she's gonna let Clark leave Metropolis eek dizzy

Good thing the angels are there now. I suppose they are gonna fix this, right?

More!

Julia smile

C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C
Poor Clark let's hope Lois realises the error of her ways before she let's Clark walk aways forever. Though to be honest Clark had a part to play in all this mess, but if Lois really loved him she'd at least attempt to fix things between them.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard