Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
abe Offline
Blogger
Blogger
I don't know how I can keep up with so many wonderful fics. This is just outstanding! thumbsup
I love reading Lois' insights on her early years with Clark and the changes she's gone through. The before and after Clark kent. smile

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow. I mean Wow.

I honestly didn't expect this kind of response to the story. I'm soooooo happy that you all liked it so much! laugh

Helene, I would really like to leave you with the impression that I planned the symbolism from the outset and that I really am that clever but... honesty forbids it. Sorry, but but I honestly didn't set out to do that. It just happened.

Gerry: glad you liked the analogy. I remember someone telling me, when I was at school, about when she got her first pair of glasses. For years, she had assumed that everyone saw things the same way that she did; it came as a real shock to her to discover that trees really did have leaves. I guess it was such a powerful image she left me with that I've been carrying it around with me ever since. It's just taken me a couple of decades to find an excuse to use it!

Thank you also abe, Pam, Tricia, Roger, Gabriele, Hazel, Jose, Saskia, Laura, Laura, Lynn, Liz, AnKS, Julia, Laurie, Anna, Wendy, Irene and Maria for the feedback! smile

Chris

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard