Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10730 02/22/04 01:01 PM
IreneD Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Yay! Awesome installment, Nan! I love that we're going to see 'Supercop' in action now. Great deductive reasoning on Bill's part, and I'm definitely looking forward to his next conversation with Superman.

More??

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yeah, we have Super=man, now we have Super=Bill. Gotta love how discreet he is, having figured out that Lois was Ultra-Woman and Clark Superman.

Nice to see the dinner conversation Bill has with his wife.

Next....Bill tries flying?? Can't wait.

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Cool -

He's put all the pieces together..can't wait for Superman and UltraWoman to come home!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
More! More! More! smile1

~•~
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

An excellent part! thumbsup

I can't wait to see what happens when he meets Superman.

Tricia cool

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment even if it didn't have any Lois in it.

It's nice to see Bill found a nice brunette wife. Hopefully she won't care enough about that which doesn't directly involve her husband to put the pieces together like Bill did. It wouldn't be good for her to guess Supes', and Ultra's, secret.

It will be interesting to see what kind of furor will be caused by 'SuperSkimask'.

Tank (who hopes that the super duo get back soon, or else they might find themselves obsolete in Metropolis)

Kerth
Kerth
We usually don't see the life of the supporting characters wink

Nicely done, Nan smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
hurray for henderson!

I can't wait to see the scene when he meets up with l&c.

More soon!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Nan, when Bill started dressing in black, my brain started going "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I see "Supercop" is quite a literal title! I can't *wait* to see him in action. smile

Hazel, who quite likes Sue as well

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just an addendum from what I said on the ficlist... I really like Sue. You only had time for a quick backstory, but it rang true to the character and was really nice, to boot smile

And I'm glad Bill's figured out the most important aspect of superpowers -- cleaning! goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Thanks, everybody.

I'm having fun writing Henderson. For some reason it's really easy to get inside his head and make him real.

Expect the next part when you see it -- probably in a week or so. Life around here is very chaotic at the moment, and I'm not always able to find the time I'd like to write, but I promise to do my best. laugh

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
nan, sorry i'm late to the party. don't have any specific comments offhand, but i did want to let you know that i've been reading this (one of the few stories i'm keeping up with these days). been really enjoying it. you've done a great job with henderson, and i especially like the way you handled the revelations. his developing control of the powers, too. still having problems, still afraid, but starting to get the hang of it. perfect.

looking forward to the next part and the amazing adventures of super skier. or is that super "i'm not a burgler, really!" man? whatever the name, i'm definitely interested to see how people react to this new, mysterious, and oddly-dressed superhero. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
YAY! We're really going to see SuperBill!! goofy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard