Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: IreneD Supercop Part 4 - Feedback - 02/22/04 05:01 PM
Yay! Awesome installment, Nan! I love that we're going to see 'Supercop' in action now. Great deductive reasoning on Bill's part, and I'm definitely looking forward to his next conversation with Superman.

More??

Irene
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: Supercop Part 4 - Feedback - 02/22/04 06:13 PM
Yeah, we have Super=man, now we have Super=Bill. Gotta love how discreet he is, having figured out that Lois was Ultra-Woman and Clark Superman.

Nice to see the dinner conversation Bill has with his wife.

Next....Bill tries flying?? Can't wait.
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: Supercop Part 4 - Feedback - 02/22/04 07:45 PM
Cool -

He's put all the pieces together..can't wait for Superman and UltraWoman to come home!

~Liz
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: Supercop Part 4 - Feedback - 02/22/04 08:30 PM
More! More! More! smile1
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Supercop Part 4 - Feedback - 02/23/04 02:21 AM
Nan

An excellent part! thumbsup

I can't wait to see what happens when he meets Superman.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Tank Re: Supercop Part 4 - Feedback - 02/23/04 03:54 AM
Good instalment even if it didn't have any Lois in it.

It's nice to see Bill found a nice brunette wife. Hopefully she won't care enough about that which doesn't directly involve her husband to put the pieces together like Bill did. It wouldn't be good for her to guess Supes', and Ultra's, secret.

It will be interesting to see what kind of furor will be caused by 'SuperSkimask'.

Tank (who hopes that the super duo get back soon, or else they might find themselves obsolete in Metropolis)
Posted By: daneel Re: Supercop Part 4 - Feedback - 02/23/04 05:52 AM
We usually don't see the life of the supporting characters wink

Nicely done, Nan smile1
Posted By: Joy Moony Re: Supercop Part 4 - Feedback - 02/23/04 05:59 AM
hurray for henderson!

I can't wait to see the scene when he meets up with l&c.

More soon!
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Supercop Part 4 - Feedback - 02/23/04 12:51 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: Hazel Re: Supercop Part 4 - Feedback - 02/23/04 01:14 PM
Nan, when Bill started dressing in black, my brain started going "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I see "Supercop" is quite a literal title! I can't *wait* to see him in action. smile

Hazel, who quite likes Sue as well
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Supercop Part 4 - Feedback - 02/23/04 02:42 PM
Just an addendum from what I said on the ficlist... I really like Sue. You only had time for a quick backstory, but it rang true to the character and was really nice, to boot smile

And I'm glad Bill's figured out the most important aspect of superpowers -- cleaning! goofy

PJ
Posted By: Nan Re: Supercop Part 4 - Feedback - 02/23/04 03:54 PM
Thanks, everybody.

I'm having fun writing Henderson. For some reason it's really easy to get inside his head and make him real.

Expect the next part when you see it -- probably in a week or so. Life around here is very chaotic at the moment, and I'm not always able to find the time I'd like to write, but I promise to do my best. laugh

Nan
Posted By: HatMan Re: Supercop Part 4 - Feedback - 02/24/04 12:45 AM
nan, sorry i'm late to the party. don't have any specific comments offhand, but i did want to let you know that i've been reading this (one of the few stories i'm keeping up with these days). been really enjoying it. you've done a great job with henderson, and i especially like the way you handled the revelations. his developing control of the powers, too. still having problems, still afraid, but starting to get the hang of it. perfect.

looking forward to the next part and the amazing adventures of super skier. or is that super "i'm not a burgler, really!" man? whatever the name, i'm definitely interested to see how people react to this new, mysterious, and oddly-dressed superhero. smile

Paul
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Supercop Part 4 - Feedback - 02/24/04 03:04 AM
YAY! We're really going to see SuperBill!! goofy

Wendy smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards