Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hazel Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Anne... Are you sure there isn't a missing section somewhere here? goofy , it was fun to see Lois coming up with the solution. I also enjoyed seeing LnC do some real, honest-to-goodness research -- calling bus lines and taxis and so forth. Good for them!

And hurray for Lois for laying down the law to those two for how they treated their moms! I'm glad they were mature enough, in the end, to recognize what they'd done wrong. I do have to admit, though, that I find it hard to believe that anyone would start quoting people while they're trying to convince a couple of teenagers of anything. goofy

I did have a problem with the final section, though, Anne. When did Lois have a miss? Your first section referred to the events of Family Hour, but there's no mention, unless I missed an earlier reference, to a miscarriage. Yet suddenly, in this section, Lois is hankering after kids and imagining herself holding her lost infant. And while Bernie's solution to the pregnancy question is an intriguing one, I was left wondering how he knew that Kryptonian blood is universal enough not to cause any problems. And Lois' blase attitude -- "Hey, I'm pregnant again, but I won't say anything to Clark because I'm going to lose the baby anyway" -- struck me as being really off. frown

Be that as it may, I did enjoy this short story as a nice look at a married Lois and Clark, doing what they do best. Thanks for a fun one. smile

Hazel, still not sure what a "Zebedee" is confused

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story! clap

Beautiful! Congratulations!

"By giving her monthly transfusions of your blood."
This don't make sense. They don't have the same type of blood.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
I finally found some time to read the final part. I enjoyed the story a lot but I have to agree with Hazel. That part with Dr. Klein left me wondering a lot. I also missed the part then where they told the secret to Bernie. But it's good to see there's a way they can have children of their own.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Features Writer
Features Writer
Anne,
beautiful, if not quick, conclusion
merry

Blogger
Blogger
Anne,

Interesting twist on the pregnancy angle.

I wasn't expecting that at the end at all.

The best part of alien stuff is that we can make up whatever we want. LOL

Great use of your imagination here.

Bella

smile1

Lois : And you know, you put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark : "And I love you. Did we just make up?"
Lois : "I think so."
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Great story. I like it very much.

And let me say that I don't agree with Hazel and Saskia. True, there were matters you hadn't thouroughly explored (like Lois's miscarriage and Dr. Klein learning about CK=S) but I believe that everything was clear enough so that we could understand what was happening without much thinking.

See ya and keep writing.
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard