Darth Michael: Yea! All these kissing parts haven't scared off Michael! help Never mind.

So, she’s not underestimating Lois Lane?
MRS. COX: I can take her in a fight.

Maybe she should have Lex buy her a new one. One that’s encrusted in silver and some sharp gemstones?
MRS. COX: That sounds pretty.
LOIS: razz Who would want that?
LEX: [Linked Image] Ooops. I courted the wrong sister.

Huh, funny. They’re using wax paper for wrapping…
Don't most bakeries?

The bride received some compromising photos about her fiancée and a high-priced callgirl?
EX-GROOM: But she was a *gift* from my boss, darling! What was I supposed to do? Say 'no'?

Some last vestige of Kryptonian survival instinct rearing its head?
Well, he has noticed that Lois is more likely to kiss him if they aren't fighting...

No, but Mother is getting shipped off to a spa, early. Also, Lex now had a fallback option, what with her mother being a slush, Lois probably is, too. So, if things ever need fixing, having Lois sent to a spa or having her die due to too much relaxing, well… That’s all very sad for Mr. Luthor, but he did try to help his dear wife after her crises with the Daily Planet. It’s not his fault that she was beyond helping.
LOIS: Early? What do you mean "early"? She's helping me... Lex prep for the wedding.

That long list of things that they still needed to discuss started to gather dust in his mind.
ER: /such as "call me Daniel"?/
LOIS: Who?

Oooh! What a fun way to end it. With Lois on the washing machine
Thanks. blush I have a fondness for laundry.

But Lois and Lex together are much creepier!
One vote for more Lois and Lex scenes. Gotcha! wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.