hyper Yea! It's back. dance

I was a bit worried when Lois decided to grill Clark and then he walked away from her room, almost coldly, but we soon learn is with abject dejection. I thought maybe he had read her intentions in her 'sugary smile' and it broke his heart.

Yea! for the plausible excuse jacket to bring them back together and give her the opportunity to realize what she had said 'no' to. She changed her mind!

About Clark being late, my only thought is that Lois hasn't reset her wristwatch for Iowa time. Clark will show up "on time". I have faith in him, even if Lois is close to losing hers. If Clark has been delayed by death (not his, of course), danger, or destruction, Lois should understand, because she would run out on a date for a story as well.

I'm worried about Jane. Why doesn't she have any family? Who is she? Could something have happened with Jane or Jane's family to make Clark to be late for the date which made him do loop-de-loops in the air?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.