Oh wow! This is amazing drool Such a great first reaction to Clark...I loved how taken Lois was initially with 'Shane'.

As she did, Shane's head turned - his smile still lingering - and his eyes crashed into hers.

Lois groped behind her and found the wall, collapsing into its comforting solidity.
---------------------
Shane was staring at Lois, his lower jaw adrift, his mouth frozen to the shape of the bygone smile.

Lois swallowed. Breathed. Blinked.

He was still there. Still staring.
I loved their first impressions...magic! Clark knows it, Lois knows it (but will she acknowledge it? Hmmm...)

He wore glasses, Lois realised, but they didn't detract from his looks. Instead, they drew her gaze to eyes the colour of dark caramel.

Somehow, her hand found his. Or perhaps, his hand found hers.
Personally, a huge fan of the glasses--love Clark in his glasses thumbsup . And sparks fly!

His smile made a fleeting appearance. "You ask a lot of questions, Lois."

Her name floated from his mouth on waves of sound that caused an answering flutter through her stomach. "I'm a reporter," she said without a trace of the tempestuousness that usually accompanied that statement. "It's what I do."

"I'm a reporter, too," he said, his eyes crinkling. "Does that mean I can ask questions?"

"I guess so," she said, agog at what questions he might want to ask of her.
I really enjoyed the banter between them...so flirty and fun to read. And very easy to picture the two of them together in this scene clap .

His smile retreated. His eyes dropped before bounding back to her face. He swallowed. His mouth opened. "Lois …"

"Yes?"

"Would you go out with me?" he asked. "On a date?"
Seriously, I don't know how she could resist?!? But--knowing Lois, she might get a bit worried and bolt, too. Have to wait till the next post, I guess, to find out!

I was grinning at the ipad like a fool while reading this--it really was wonderful!--and laughing/squealing repeatedly clap ...

Can't wait for the next part smile ,
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~