You finished! rotflol
I was not at all surprised to see Lois's complete acceptance, but I must admit I was amazed at her restraint! Yet it is explained quite nicely with this:
all I can say is that you're lucky I'm Lois Moko, Bangala medicine woman, and not Lois Lane, Daily Planet reporter."

Amusement wriggled out from under the mountain of his fears and tugged his mouth to a stilted smile. "What would you do?" he asked. "If you were Lois Lane?"

"I would probably hound you with unending questions," Lois said with a wide grin. "And I would demand the exclusive interview."
I loved how Lois figured out that Tempus had deliberately dropped Clark where he believed her body to be. And how she realizes the implications of this.

I was sad, for a moment, for Lois's sake when she was so happy to learn they were free to live their lives in peace, and Clark insists he has to go back. But I loved how quickly, upon learning of Clark's abilities, she shifts gears and starts trying to help him.

Of course, you have left me with and endless stream of questions. Will they both go back to Metropolis or just Clark? Will he stay there, and eventually bring Lois, or will they end up living in Africa? (I actually think this might be the best option. This universe's Metropolis doesn't seem like anywhere I'd want to live, and Didi probably would have the hardest time of all adapting to city life.) Just why did Lana lie about the abuse? (Did she do it willingly, perhaps for money? Or unwillingly, under threat of blackmail?) Will there be a Superman? Oh, so many questions. And no, I'm not asking you for the answers. That would take all the fun out of discovering them for myself as I read MORE! Soon, please?

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster