Darth Michael: Thank you for sack full of comments!

“In heaven. He died before Nightfall, Mr. Kent.
Oops? Unless…
Not? Hmmm. That is the question. Did Great Uncle Dylan die naturally of old age or unnaturally in his old age. wink

Yeah, sounds like he got knocked off just in time.
Or a pretty sound 'oops'.

“I can introduce Dylan to Superman.”
ER: Hey, it could be worse. He could use that phrase to pick up women.
LOIS: Clark used to use that one all the time on me, until I realized I could contact him myself by dangling from a roof and screaming 'help!'

SUPERMAN (as quoted by LNN, please ignore the jarring cuts): Establish a home for. My people. The people of Earth. Will come. To accept. My help. Women. Will be. Made. (different voice) Concubines.
dance

Maybe he upgraded the Zircon?
laugh Maybe it just appears bigger due to what she's giving up in exchange?

Lex can still blow it up.
LEX: That hasn't been taken off the table.

BATMAN: He’s Kryptonian under a yellow sun. What are you afraid of?
MARTHA: And he calls himself the greatest detective? Ha! Doesn't he know that Kryptonite isn't Superman's only weakness?

Lois really needs to make up her mind. Or is it just that once she accepts multi-million dollar charges she won’t be making much business in the future?
Well, you see, she never expected to go through with the marriage /wedding, so she figured that accepting the engagement only in exchange for keeping her friends' livelihoods was just a delaying technique. Him actually offering her the Daily Planet business seems a bit more tangible a price... er... exchange.

Merry Christmas!
It was. Thank you. I hope you had a happy holiday as well. Hey, look! They have a smilie representing what my hubby gave me for Christmas! [Linked Image] Thankfully, Santa stepped up to the plate with my 'Man of Steel' DVD and chocolates! /my hubby better watch out/ Thank you for my holiday FDK!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.