Originally posted by AmyPrime:
I giggled throughout. Fun story!
Thank you. It's supposed to make you giggle at the cuteness. Glad it worked.

Originally posted by KateB:
Little Lois was just great, her interaction with Clark so much like her. Great job. hyper
Yeah, hope you liked the unexpected end. They both definitely made a friend that day, even if neither of them would ever acknowledge it.

Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Adorable tale!
wave Michael
Thanks.

Originally posted by VirginiaR:
But... But... But what did they ask for???? Oh, come on! You're leaving us hanging here. wink <<Let's see, Clark wants a yellow belt to go with his red shirt and his blue jeans, and Lois wants her article about the review of the school's corporal punishment of first graders who speak words her teacher doesn't understand published on the front page of Metropolis Elementary News?>> Nah, the truth is they both want a new friend to Christmas. laugh Santa always delivers.
What were their wishes? Well, I wrote this a few years ago and I can tell you that I DID know at the time, but I've now forgotten.

LOL

Actually. Clark's was something to do with a toy tractor (or maybe even the real and broken tractor in the barn back home), and Lois' was to do with her mother's drinking.

So, Christmas fic No 2 from me is now up. First Christmas

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."