AnnieB:

It seems a lot of people liked that particular line. It took the help of all my betas to put that one together!

Happiest. Revelation. Ever.
What a nice thing to say! It was fun to write a situation where Lois was completely taken aback by Clark's actions. After all the things that had happened to her that day, what's one more log on the fire?

John Lambert:

I like the ending a lot. I was expecting it when they went in the elevator. No way was he actually going to easily get past the crazy media.
Yeah, the media are like a bunch of locust when they are closing in on a juicy story! Since Lex didn't jump, all the excitement would be inside the building, not outside.

LMA:

Wow--I loved this story [Hyper] . I didn't get a chance to read the original version, so can not compare the two, but I REALLY enjoyed reading this story tonight! LOL--Originally I sat down with a snack to enjoy while reading this, and snack was completely forgotten about, I was so enthralled--until now, that is [Clap]
Well my dear, I really enjoyed reading your comments! Someone once said that feedback is love and reading these comments from yourself and the others was very gratifying indeed! It validates all the quiet hours of writing and re-writing a particular scene or description.

It simply made more sense to me for Clark to go directly to Lois and declare his love for her before she exchanged vows with Luthor.

In this fic Superman is never mentioned, not even in the final scene. That was intentional, the relationship is between Lois Lane and Clark Kent, not a man flying around in tights.

Oh yes, one last point. The term warrior king has caused a few PM/e-mail comments. During the entire Zara/Ching arch Clark was forced to change from innocent human to First Lord of a struggling world. Seeing him in the black garb of First Lord I realized Clark's nobility never got the full recognition it deserved. So he had to take on the persona of a warrior king in order to win the woman he loved.

Besides ... he looked so hot in that black jumpsuit! wink

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.