Rant ON. [Linked Image]

How does Clark intend to get to America? On foot? Swimming? :rolleyes: He should at least wait until he had a plan. And just because of a dream!? [Linked Image] He will be lucky if he gets out of jungle alive. Without his powers I don't see him getting anywhere. It's just a stupid idea. mad

And to think that just in the last part he was realizing "his own penchant for pigheadedness":

And he wasn't going to allow anything to stand in the way of being with her.

Not even his own penchant for pigheadedness.
Well, I don't see what could be more pigheadedness than what he's doing now. :rolleyes:

I understand Lois's indignation and hurt. She took care of him when he was almost dead. She helped him to heal his body and soul. And when he feels well enough the first thing he does is going back after Lana. razz After everything she did to him. He didn't even talk to Lois; he just informed her that he was leaving. Very cruel of him. grumble

"Then what you're planning is a suicide mission."

Clark didn't care. He hadn't cared before he met Lois, and he didn't care now.
But he should care. Before he met Lois he had nothing. He was alone. Now, he has people who accepted him as a friend, gave him a home; there are Lois and Didi who love him. He got Lois's hopes up and led her on, just to break her heart on impulse. grumble It didn't help that he never told her his story and now he blurted out that he was from Metropolis and worked as a reporter. Of course Lois would jump to the logical conclusion: he was after her story and now that he got it he's going back. wallbash
It's unbelievable that he throws everything away because of Lana, after all that she did to him. devil

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPxKcOR4t9pdCQyOAh3o9Ty_DSHuD6MU13PG2Lkdkb5bSPAS9e[/img]

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15