razz

I loved this part. The whole picnic scene was so sweet, literally. Cool, that such a berry actually exists. The things I learn in fanfic. laugh

I'm glad Kent is still unsure about how he fits into this group. He wouldn't have changed completely because of Lois's pep talk and still been his normal mopey self.

I loved the whole thing about Diddi trying to get Clark to change his underwear. clap No, I can't picture Clark in a loin cloth either. I'm guessing you mean one more like the one Mogli wears (similar to shorts) in Disney's "Jungle Book" than the hanging flap that "loin cloth" can also mean. I'm hoping by taking off of the jeans (where Green K fragments could be embedded) and washing them, Clark will start to feel more like himself. Although, the way things are going, I'm thinking he's okay just the way he is for the time being.

Talking about Lois's writing, I'm a bit surprised that Clark hasn't mentioned that he writes too. And NO, I don't think Lois is going to let Clark read her romance novels. clap

Originally posted by John Lambert:
Lois bent down to give him a hug. "Kent and I just went for an early morning walk," she said, taking her son's hand and guiding him into the hut.
I don't know why Clark has even contemplated telling Lois about his origins. Shouldn't he tell her his real name before anything deeper?
John, I don't see any problem with Clark changing himself to "Kent". He's been reborn, starting life over, why not start with a new name? And it's not like he's telling her his name is "Carl". I'm sure he'll tell her the truth eventually, after he's sure of himself and of her. It's not like she's going to recognize the name unless she read an article about Mating Habits of (Nobbed-tailed?) Geckos while waiting for the gun runners to make their appearance. I'm more surprised from all the stories that Perry must have told Clark about the late great Lois Lane, that he hasn't figured out this woman who was chased by gun runners in the Congo isn't the same woman who disappeared from the Daily Planet. (Or did Perry only tell those stories to James Olsen?)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.