Clark spoke. smile1 smile1

Lois knows that Clark knows English. smile1 She understands that he is in very, very deep pain. smile1

The big question, how did Lois win so many journalism awards without realizing how absolutely evil some people are? No matter who the main is there are some people who will dessert him.

I have to say this is probably the worst Lana we have ever seen. At some level she seems not as bad as crazy Lana who tried to frame Clark for a muder, but what she has done to Clark is more emotionally painful and more cutting and more hurtful.

eek at how horrendous and hurtful she is.

I really hope Lois can figure out a way to help and treat Clark. It will be very hard. At least he realizes that she is responding in a caring and loving way that Lana never did.

Well, I have to say I am glad at the progress. Now Lois knows what situation Clark is in. Hopefully she can get him to give up and really talk to her in the morning.

I have to admit this is the first story where I have hoped Clark does not soon recover from Kryptonite poisoning. The longer he is physically weak, the better chance he has to emotionally recover.

John Pack Lambert