SJH: Thanks for reading.

EL: I'm glad you liked it. I have written an Epilogue to hopefully clear up any confusion. Thanks for the suggestion.

Bobbart: smile1 Sometimes the best part of the joke is reading between the lines. To answer your questions: 1) Yes. 2) Yes (that's the rumor). 3) Primary diagnosis. 4) Hence the part where Lois is being "wheeled in to the Emergency Room".

Did you miss the point? Um... I don't know. Possibly. laugh Sometimes I hit a point over the head. Sometimes I'm way too subtle. This may have been one of the latter.

To the rest of your questions: 1b) If you didn't catch it the first time, I spell it out in the upcoming Epilogue. When Lois gets mad... 2b) It's Christmas time; baseball really isn't in season. Plus... well, maybe I was a *bit* vague. 3b) Hence the joke. huh I don't know. [Linked Image] I wasn't present.

Queen of Capes: High praise indeed. notworthy Thank you.

Joan: laugh I was trying to be vague enough to stay on the Gfic boards. Thanks.

Mrs. Luthor: You keep me in stitches. Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for inspiring my funny bone.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.