[Linked Image] Clark!

grumble Tempus!

shock Holy Expletive, Batman!

"Because, S. My father spent the remainder of his years looking for you. He divorced my mother. Abandoned me. Said it was for our own good. He got wind that the police were looking for him. But, he never stopped looking for you. He kept detailed records of his search that I found after his death."
DR. FRISKIN: So, Jason, instead of blaming your father for loving his work and his vendetta more than you, you decided to take it out on the abused... <<flips through her notes>> "S" figure your father was obsessed with? Do you think that was the healthy choice?

TRASK: <<points gun at Dr. Friskin>> Okay, enough therapy. Where's Clark Kent? I know you're his shrink.

There was no telling how quickly the alien's powers might come back. His father's notes had debriefed him on it all - how, early on, during the first few encounters with the lethal rock, S' powers had taken a long time to rebound. But as time went on, and he had more exposure to the radioactivity, his recovery time got shorter and shorter until it was almost instantaneous.
Until he starting eating K for breakfast, because it was yummy, yummy good. But then they had to end that comic series and start a whole new version, one where Clark was the dominate personality and Superman the disguise. And the rest was history. The End.

Soooooooooooo, any chance in convincing you to post early? laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.