Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
Originally posted by John Lambert:
[b] I was expecting Lois to be doing an interview to try and figure out how Clark was so super good at football, but I guess not. I hope we get to see her more soon.
Well, she might have asked, but Clark's mind was a little hazy at the time. wink [/b]
LOIS: So, Clark, how were you able to break your third record in as many years playing football.

CLARK: drool Um... er... might... ah... oh... have... something to do with... you're pretty...

LOIS: Thank you, Clark. <Typical jock> Football? Record? How'd you break it?

CLARK: I have a hard head.

LOIS: <<tries not to bury face in hand>> Yes, I can see that. The record... out on the field?

CLARK: Oh, that, I'm from another planet... Can we go out sometime?

LOIS: <Yeah, right, buddy> Did you get checked out by the team doctor after that last hit? It seemed like a hard one.

CLARK: Nah, like I said, I've got a hard head. <<knocks head with knuckles>>

LOIS: Uh-huh. Kansas, huh? Well, that explains a lot.

CLARK: Don't worry about the distance. I'll fly out to Metropolis. Just name the time and date and I'll be there.

LOIS: Yeah. No, I've got plans.

CLARK: Oh. Plans. Right. I've heard of those. Those are fun. Wait, I never said where or when.

LOIS: Yeah, those plans they keep me pretty busy. My schedule is never pat. Can't make dates.

CLARK: That's too bad. Maybe some other time, when your plans settle down.

LOIS: <I plan on having a Pulitzer by then, bub> I'll call you.

CLARK: <<Brightens>> Great! wave Wait! You don't have my phone number. It's 555-Good-Guy.

LOIS: <<Walks away faster, ignoring him.>>

*** And Scene ***

Sorry, I got carried away. How close did I get?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.