You posted this right after I went to bed! So, I didn't catch it until this morning and I've been running all day to catch up.
No problem. I wasn't going to post so early, but then decided "what the heck?" and went ahead and did it.

sloppy for the early posting!
You're welcome!

Yeah! "S" has made it to the Kent farm. I'm glad that they are giving him space. I'm so glad he didn't run away from Jonathan. I could understand why he'd want to.

How sad that S mostly eats sandwiches
Very, very sad for S. frown But he's with the Kents now, so things can potientially look up from here on out. At the very least, he's gotten a glimpse of real kindess and a taste of real food. smile

Cameron is an idiot if he thinks he can treat a super powered being this way and not have it rebel against him (and kill him -- if it wasn't Clark) at some point. I can see why he wears the K on a necklace. But it would only take a moment for S to steal the lead vile away from Trask. So, let me state again. C. Trask is stupid. (Although, I always thought Luthor the same for cloning Superman before getting his hands on kyrptonite). What is stopping the creature from turning on his master? (Except in this case S is better than that.)
Yup! Cameron isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. I fear for poor Clark if Cameron *had* been intelligent enough to go about his plan in the "right" way.

Although, in regards to Luthor, I'm not surprised in the least bit that he cloned Superman without having any K. Now, could be that he was already on the hunt for some K and thought it only a matter of time before he possessed it. But even if not, it so totally encapsulates just how arrogant Luthor really was, thinking he could control a super clone just by being his snake-like, charming self. smile

I'm guessing those gifts that Jonathan went to town to pick up belong to S. I also agree with Jonathan and Martha that "S" isn't a proper name. I hope they give him a better one soon.
All shall be answered...soon. laugh

That they reported S to the sheriff. You know that Trask is going to hunt him down and find him because of it. I only hope that nothing happens to the Kents when B39 shows up on their doorstep. I can't see them handing S over to someone who has clearly abused him.
Well, legally, they would have to see if there was a missing persons report made for S. But remember, Trask doesn't exactly have S legally either. And S is old enough to testify in court about his abuse. So Trask is going to want to avoid any contact with law enforcement.

I'm worried about the space heater in the tool shed with all that straw / hay lying around. <<biting fingernails>> I hope there isn't a fire because of S. I hope S decides to trust these people and join them at the house.
<whistles innocently>

are so many directions that this story could go from this point, I'm wondering which path you chose. And may S and the Kents be alive at the end of it.
I'm promising only that there will be death before the end of the story. Now, jsut who that is, I'm not saying. laugh angel-devil

Thanks for the feedback!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon